Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

HDD: Demi 45-50k

Hey Boy

Featured Posts

MessyTop

I listened to the album and I loved the lyrics but hated the production. I think the album was half baked, not her best work. 

xoxo Craig

I loved this album, I thought it was her best work... I think it deserves more :giveup:

End Racism Now

bionic

Album has a lot of potential but needed a bit more time in the studio because to me it sounds unfinished. Maybe it’s a styling thing. I bet it’ll come to life during a tour though 

buy bionic

robbiemalik

I wish the album had 11 tracks. Album feels way bloated with 19 songs. 

HuffsAhoy

Top 5 is not bad for someone like Demi. Glad to see and hear! :applause:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

stevana229

I get it was supposed to be a heartfelt album, but it had A LOT of filler. so many of the songs were so slow and blended in with each other. no pulse. I wish she did a more electro pop sound to "celebrate" her overcoming her overdose 

Chromatography

i think that's pretty good for demi, no? she's not a main pop girl and that's nearly on par with her last album opening.

Damon

i mean i dont see it charting higher than that, the record is pretty much okay and has a lot of fillers but at least is a top 5 which ia great tho

... and now i just sit in silence.

MessyTop
58 minutes ago, bionic said:

Album has a lot of potential but needed a bit more time in the studio because to me it sounds unfinished. Maybe it’s a styling thing. I bet it’ll come to life during a tour though 

I completely agree. It feels unfinished. Maybe some extra time or another producer would’ve developed the sound 

Honestly, sales are on par with what I would expect. Not bad for an artist like Demi 🤷🏻‍♂️ (No shade to her, she’s just not gonna pull huge numbers)

Archived