💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Demi & Ariana debut at #24 on Spotify

Runway

Featured Posts

Runway

EFB1-C60-D-2-E0-C-4093-AD73-64-C85-DC1-A

Interesting considering OGH told us ROM’s debut was 100% Ariana’s power, so whats the truth ladies

2713-B80-A-72-E0-4-B92-ABA5-08-B5275-BEA

chromatic puzea

who tf is ogh?

coming as an ariana stan before a gaga stan no one "carried" rom but if it were someone it would defo be gaga

¡ooh! ¡aay! baila tan nice tiene una vibe de k-pop star

Runway
Just now, chromatic puzea said:

who tf is ogh?

coming as an ariana stan before a gaga stan no one "carried" rom but if it were someone it would defo be gaga

Obsessed gaga haters

thefamebitch

I tried to like the song but I just didn’t, kinda felt like the song went nowhere :shrug:

ThisGuyTony

Every collab Ari has featured on (besides SWU and ROM) has bombed. :yennefer:

The OGH and their pathetic blogs must be seething at Gaga’s power... chromaticat4.png

Ricardo

I feel Demi Lovato is such a disliked act for the general public, it doesn't matter who is featuring or how good the song is, she's gonna a bomb somehow :poot:

I think the song is just ok 

Akiki
22 minutes ago, Runway said:

EFB1-C60-D-2-E0-C-4093-AD73-64-C85-DC1-A

Interesting considering OGH told us ROM’s debut was 100% Ariana’s power, so whats the truth ladies

2713-B80-A-72-E0-4-B92-ABA5-08-B5275-BEA

Dude... Rom had Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande. That was the whole selling point. They both carried the song. 

Demi is much smaller than Gaga and it's very disliked. Doesn't matter that Ariana is in it. The GP hate her  

PartySick
34 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Every collab Ari has featured on (besides SOY and ROM) has bombed. :yennefer:

The OGH and their pathetic blogs must be seething at Gaga’s power... chromaticat4.png

What's SOY? :poot:

Gaga's polarizing still, I think. But most of the GP is with her now thanks to Bobby getting her the gigs and resources she needed to say "I'm more than a bitch who wore meat" :legend:

And Ariana is a goddess in the stan world.

They could have both farted to a Garage Band beat and it would have gone #1 and won a Grammy tbh :emma:

💚

Chromatography

it’s not a single either is it? that has to matter...also it was released the same day as the album. i absolutely dislike demi but the comparison is iffy here 

Concertaholic

The fact that it’s not even the single she’s promoting right now (“Dancing With The Devil” is her current single, she just put out a music video for it yesterday) makes it impressive.

I for one absolutely love the song and have had it on repeat for the past two days. The synthesizer in the intro is so satisfying and Demi and Ariana’s fast singing in the bridge is literally orgasmic :staymad:

ThisGuyTony
47 minutes ago, PartySick said:

What's SOY? :poot:

For some reason I thought the song was called “Stuck On You” instead of “Stuck With U.” :air: 

Healed My Heart

I love it! Giving the whole album a full listen rn and really enjoying the vibes.

She/her 💗💜💙

AntonTurnItUp
4 hours ago, thefamebitch said:

I tried to like the song but I just didn’t, kinda felt like the song went nowhere :shrug:

Like the rest of this Demi's album, sorry it hurts to say but... :shrug:

Archived