Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
music news

Taylor reveals full tracklist of 'Fearless (Taylor's Version)'

COOOK

Featured Posts

gfarabello
59 minutes ago, weed said:

That’s a good order, but I’d maybe switch Red with 1989 

1989 will be the next album released, since she wants to devalue the original masters and it's her most successful album. 

IllusionLover
1 hour ago, weed said:

That’s a good order, but I’d maybe switch Red with 1989 

1989 is almost confirmed to be the next since she put the snippet of Wildest Dreams in a movie trailer just like she put Love Story (Taylor's Version) in a dating app ad.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

SharGaga

I can't wait this and 1989 to be released next. 1989 is one of the best pop albums of the 2010's imo:golfclap:. I wonder if we are getting more unreleased tracks on 1989 too:cryga:

MessyTop
15 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

I can't wait this and 1989 to be released next. 1989 is one of the best pop albums of the 2010's imo:golfclap:. I wonder if we are getting more unreleased tracks on 1989 too:cryga:

Yeah!! Can’t wait for 1989!!! We also need another cool vinyl edition of the new version with New Romantics!

IllusionLover
1 hour ago, Hades said:

Who cares? This is history! 🤷

Yeah but imo if they're actually going to print this on the back of the physical copies it looks tragic, I understand they have to put the word (Taylor's Version) in all digital versions of the songs so people don't get confused with the original ones, but if on every CD and Vinyl already says Taylor's Version at the top of the tracklist there's no need to copy and paste it on every song and doing it in such a cheap way, no one's gonna mix/mistake both albums, at least use smaller text for "Taylor's Version" or write the Song titles in bold and make sure nothing occupies two lines so it doesn't looks so messy. It's like the 2019 version of ARTPOP that messed the back of the booklet and looks like Twista is another song after J&D.

Her design team has become so cheap since folklore, bc the folklore cds don't have a design, they're just the same picture as the cover and the hole on the cd sticker it's bigger than it should be.

Damon
2 hours ago, IllusionLover said:

I actually hate this back cover, writing (Taylor's Version) after every single song was unnecessary for the physical copies, and in the same font as the rest makes it look like a mess. They should've at least highlighted the song titles so they stand out and fix the text so it doesn't jump to the next line.

Anyways, excited for this.

Also did you notice how in the last tweet she wrote "Head first, Fearless"

Maybe the F1RST theory is right 

- Fearless

- Red

- Speak Now

- Taylor Swift

and she already teased wildest dreams so i totally see this hsppening!

i've never been into fearless that much, began stanning on speak now but i'm beyond excited for its re-release :giveup:

... and now i just sit in silence.

Damon
8 minutes ago, IllusionLover said:

Yeah but imo if they're actually going to print this on the back of the physical copies it looks tragic, I understand they have to put the word (Taylor's Version) in all digital versions of the songs so people don't get confused with the original ones, but if on every CD and Vinyl already says Taylor's Version at the top of the tracklist there's no need to copy and paste it on every song and doing it in such a cheap way, no one's gonna mix/mistake both albums, at least use smaller text for "Taylor's Version" or write the Song titles in bold and make sure nothing occupies two lines so it doesn't looks so messy. It's like the 2019 version of ARTPOP that messed the back of the booklet and looks like Twista is another song after J&D.

Her design team has become so cheap since folklore, bc the folklore cds don't have a design, they're just the same picture as the cover and the hole on the cd sticker it's bigger than it should be.

i think they need to do it for legal reasons since the songs without the taylor's version tag on it are already a "trademark"/registered under her name

... and now i just sit in silence.

Hades
15 minutes ago, IllusionLover said:

I mean i don't like it either but let's keep the positive message. This is historic and she has the guts to do it. A back cover is the least important thing. 😅

IllusionLover
1 hour ago, Damon said:

i think they need to do it for legal reasons since the songs without the taylor's version tag on it are already a "trademark"/registered under her name

1 hour ago, Hades said:

I mean i don't like it either but let's keep the positive message. This is historic and she has the guts to do it. A back cover is the least important thing. 😅

I understand that, but at least do it well. But whatever. Can't wait to hear it.

1 hour ago, Damon said:

i've never been into fearless that much, began stanning on speak now but i'm beyond excited for its re-release :giveup:

same fearless and debut are my least favorites, can't wait for the holy trinity of 1989, Red and Speak Now to arrive :giveup: WE ARE NOT READY also the one I'm looking forward the most is reputation but that won't be here for at least a year. But I know it will be the hardest serve from her since the rep era :pray:

IllusionLover
1 hour ago, Damon said:

1 hour ago, Hades said:

I understand that, but at least do it well. But whatever. Can't wait to hear it.

1 hour ago, Damon said:

same fearless and debut are my least favorites, can't wait for the holy trinity of 1989, Red and Speak Now to arrive :giveup: WE ARE NOT READY also the one I'm looking forward the most is reputation but that won't be here for at least a year. But I know it will be the hardest serve from her since the rep era :pray:

Archived