💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

Join Me: ARTPOP ACT II

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

7 hours ago, Linus Gaga said:

as long as i wanna hear unreleased material, but fans gathering to sign a petition for this purpose i think is very naive and pointless :flop:

It costs nothing to do so, at least Gaga and Interscope may notice that there’s still a demand on Act II

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ImMatt

Just signed it myself. We live in hope that Gaga sees it and at least considers putting it out 🙏🙏🙏

NichuuB
36 minutes ago, nickkoko said:

I signed it, but do these petitions ever result in something? Especially for something like this.

Well, justice league fans got the snydercut, that cost 70 million additional dollars

Property of @Whale

numb the flame

Y'all we are still yet to see the release of "Babylon (Early Version)" alongside the other alternate versions of Chromatica tracks plus the songs she worked on in 2018 with Boys Noize and SOPHIE when they're from the most recent album cycle. Gaga scrapped all plans for the ARTPOP app once Troy left in mid November 2013 so what makes y'all think Gaga would release ARTPOP's sister album/second volume nearly ten years later when Troy Carter will profit off it and anything to do with her previous eras. 

Juanlittlem
12 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

2,5k signed it slay 

3,2k already.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

gypsy101
8 hours ago, Staryu17 said:

Maybe for the 10th anniversary she can drop an Act II EP type deal? It'd be coll considering the album still had/has lot of potential for a sequel. 

edit: X Dreams, Manicure, Fashion, ARTPOP, J&D would fit nicely if dropped this day and age tbh. 

do you mean Sexxx Dreams?

i do think she will release act 2 eventually tbh

Moonlight on Water

Y'ALL WHAT HAPPENS IF WE GET TO 5K THO

she/her

Moonlight on Water
1 minute ago, Louie said:

Nothing.

:bear:

she/her

GoldenPonyboy

Thought it was all fun and games until they asked for donations to support the cause this meeds to stop

Bonkers
15 minutes ago, Meraki said:

Y'ALL WHAT HAPPENS IF WE GET TO 5K THO

14 minutes ago, Louie said:

Nothing.

This is not true.  If we get to 5K  (it's gone up from 3000-4000 in less than 15 minutes) then the FBI will descend upon Gaga (on set, at her hotel, meditating, putting on makeup, reading GGD - whatever she happens to be doing) - arrest the bitch and take her to a government facility where she will be questioned and given the opportunity to voluntarily release art pop act 2.  If she refuses, then she will be put on a bus and sent a federal prison in Alabama where she will have to work on a railroad until she changes her mind. 

Hopefully she cooperates before this gets ugly, but at this point it seems unlikely she won't be releasing ARTPOP Act 2 very soon.

If I had to estimate when, I would say Friday.

UPDATE:  It just crossed 5K

Spoiler

giphycmj51.gif

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Moonlight on Water
Just now, Bonkers said:

This is not true.  If we get to 5K  (it's gone up from 3000-4000 in less than 15 minutes) then the FBI will descend upon Gaga (on set, at her hotel, meditating, putting on makeup, reading GGD - whatever she happens to be doing) - arrest the bitch and take her to a government facility where she will be questioned and given the opportunity to voluntarily release art pop 2.  If she doesn't, they she will be put on a bus and sent a federal prison in Alabama where she will have to work on a railroad until she changes her mind. 

Hopefully she cooperates before this gets ugly, but at this point it seems unlikely she won't be releasing ARTPOP Act 2 very soon.

LMAO HELP I ALWAYS LOVE YOUR POSTS

she/her

• Admin locked this topic

Archived