đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Gaga of Metal

Maria Brink

Should Gaga do rock / metal at some point?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Should Gaga do rock / metal at some point?

• YES
    • NO

Featured Posts

Maria Brink

HELLO EVERYONE! Okay so, I ended up in the weirdest part of YouTube, and I came across an artist, "In This Moment" and she is SERVING visuals. I know there has been talk about Gaga wanting to do rock/metal at some point. CHECK OUT THIS WOMAN'S VISUALS!? IN THE WH**E VIDEO BELOW, SHE HAS A HAT ON THAT SAYS HELLPOP?! Iconic. She really is the Stefani Germanotta of metal? 

She then serves CHOREO in this iconic video, "Sick Like Me"

Would we be down for a Rock or Metal Gaga era with VISUALS like these? I'm curious.

Sister

She absolutely should, but I feel like she honestly will NOT.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

androiduser

no, because Gaga is not a metal artist and it would most likely end up sounding and looking like an imitation of metal

Maria Brink
1 minute ago, bionic said:

Go wherever your creative passions drive you, GaGa

I always think about the Metalliga performance at the grammys, and she was a whole new woman and it was an absolute serve. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw something like it in the future.

Chromatography

metal is a bit too far for me. i think she would sound great with rock though, like the 80s pop/rock sounding stuff 

Awakened M

The way y'all wanna put her in a box.:billie:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

beli8

I love In This Moment and I have always said that Maria Brink is Gaga on Metal lol. Have seen them live and her energry and how much thought she puts into the show/visuals is so similar to Gaga.

pop a 911

The fact I knew this would be about Maria Brink1e03d2505fb119a7abbdd88368c998c0.gif

i’m not real, i’m theatre

Anderson123

She already did a heavy metal inspired album with Born This Way. I don't think she'd go full on that, she always does the opposite of what one thinks she'll go and I like that.

Maria Brink
1 hour ago, Awakened M said:

The way y'all wanna put her in a box.:billie:

For real. If Gaga has shown us anything it’s that her and the idea of being put into a box does NOT exist, she never fails to impress. She will do what she wants when she wants because there is nothing she can’t do. 

Awakened M
17 minutes ago, gagasrat said:

For real. If Gaga has shown us anything it’s that her and the idea of being put into a box does NOT exist, she never fails to impress. She will do what she wants when she wants because there is nothing she can’t do. 

I want her to be the avatar of music. :bradley:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Archived