💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Ryan Murphy asks fans which story they'd like to see in AHS

COOOK

vote bish  

231 members have voted

1. 1. Story you'd like to see the most in an AHS season?

• Aliens
    • XMas Horror
    • Bloody Mary
    • Sirens
    • Piggy Man
    • Plague

Featured Posts

• COOOK changed the title to Ryan Murphy asks fans which story they'd like to see in an upcoming season
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River

gay bdsm dungeons in berlin

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

weed

I'd be here for aliens tbh, not a random cameo being the worst part of a season cough cough, but the focus of the whole season. Make it really scary, experiments, idk! So many possibilities w alien technology

JRCF29

Honestly, I would like to find out if this season is any good before I make any decisions:ohwell: This is a notoriously hit-or-miss series that is quickly fading from relevancy (and has been ever since Hotel tbh). If they can pull this season off, I would like to see Sirens next.

Don't Call Me Gaga

Butters Stotch

Not XMass, please. Sirens and Bloody Mary would be nice. Imagine if Gaga had a role :firega: 

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

PxA limited

Sirens!!!

and aliens. Super scary, especially since everything that’s been going on about et life and classified documents that are going to see the light of the day soon

Riley
12 minutes ago, River said:

gay bdsm dungeons in berlin

wait this would actually be so cool??? (even if it was set in america due to AHS)

thedirtymonster

I'd love to see a mini-series for a Christmas Horror Story. But for an entire season? I'd say sirens, Bloody Mary, or plague. Honestly, there could be a mini-series about a modern American Christmas where a family goes apeshit on each other a la the movie Ready or Not and it could be awesome. They could bring in some 23 and me DNA test buls#!t where one of them took the test and learns some family secret, then tells one member to give them a heads-up about the drama, and then they turn on each other. It would be great. Lol!

HotLikeMexico

I'm surprised American Urban Legends hasn't been a thing yet. There are sooo many that could be references or tackled in a season

• COOOK changed the title to Ryan Murphy asks fans which story they'd like to see in AHS

Archived