💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Iggy Azalea, Tyga - Sip It

Danny Milk

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond

Seems like she intended to make a sequel to Kream but ended up with a bargain bin version. The song isn't as good and the visuals are just pushing the realms of decency now. I thought it couldn't get much raunchier than the original but it went there. I always wonder what makes women want to sexualise other women to this extreme. Is it truly their vision or is a male team making the decisions? I can't imagine what it must be like to be one of these video girls and never being able to tell any of your family about a particular placement you're on even when it's someone super famous.

guccic0och
4 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Seems like she intended to make a sequel to Kream but ended up with a bargain bin version. The song isn't as good and the visuals are just pushing the realms of decency now. I thought it couldn't get much raunchier than the original but it went there. I always wonder what makes women want to sexualise other women to this extreme. Is it truly their vision or is a male team making the decisions? I can't imagine what it must be like to be one of these video girls and never being able to tell any of your family about a particular placement you're on even when it's someone super famous.

I mean they all have the right to do what they want. It is their body after all :shrug: Iggy is the creative director of most of her videos, especially since she went independent, and conceptualises them by herself if I’m correct. She’s recently become a mother and I just think she wants to show off that she’s confident with her body, and wants other confident girls to join her in feeling empowered. If you’ve got it, flaunt it. There’s no harm in that.

tHeRe cAn bE oNe hUnDrEd pEoPlE iN a rOoM

StrawberryBlond
2 minutes ago, carsonjoel said:

I mean they all have the right to do what they want. It is their body after all :shrug: Iggy is the creative director of most of her videos, especially since she went independent, and conceptualises them by herself if I’m correct. She’s recently become a mother and I just think she wants to show off that she’s confident with her body, and wants other confident girls to join her in feeling empowered. If you’ve got it, flaunt it. There’s no harm in that.

You can be empowered without spreading your legs in scant underwear, though. There are multiple ways to feel empowered but for women, this is routinely wheeled out as the ultimate option. It affects how we view our bodies and the bodies of other women and it makes us so fearful of aging because you can only feel "empowered" like this for so long. I wish more videos could leave something to the imagination. If your song is this sexual, you don't need to push the visuals this far as well. It's no wonder that we're led to believe that videos with the less is more approach are boring.

President Biden

:triggered:the way when Iggy does something sexual she gets shamed yet it’s perfectly acceptable Harry Styles (a MALE) made a whole music video that zoomed in on women‘s crouches randomly.

Sexism much

I got drunk

Archived