đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Justin Bieber Claims He Didnt Learn About Black History Month

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/etcanada.com/news/763569/justin-bieber-addresses-mlk-interlude-controversy-insists-he-isnt-trying-to-be-a-white-saviour/amp/

Justin Bieber claims that due to being Canadian he didnt learn about black history month in school because its simply something we werent taught and hence being ignorant on the topic

-----------------

This is a load of garbage. We learned about black history month EVERY SINGLE year and we are from the same Province :toofunny:

Amidana

It's not even the schools to blame, he probably uses social media every day, he's BOUND to see something related to Black History Month sometime. The fact that he's using "schools" as an excuse of being so ignorant is :saladga:

Edit: don't expect anything less from him & ha*** calling Latin people dr\_/g d3alers and for wanting to join a racist h8 group. 

Guest Adarsh

So just because you didn’t study something in school, you’re allowed to be ignorant about it? :confused:

Sneaky Oliver

Gurl it’s 2021, have you heard about internet? Educate yourself!

I’m on my Legacy Act era

NewYorkGirl

It’s 2021 and he hasn’t been in school for a while. It’s not hard to educated yourself when the internet and anything else you want or need is at your fingertips.

My. Lawyer. Liked. That.

bionic

I don’t think we celebrated Black History Month in my high school but we definitely learned about Martin Luther King etc 

buy bionic

weed

I mean judging from his "one less lonely n****r" videos it seems like he didn't learn a lot of things

And people on here wonder why he's so disliked and why they don't have the time of day for him/his wife and music.....

bionic
Just now, Runway said:

He stopped going to school at like 13-14. How would he know :toofunny:

Isn’t Martin Luther King just general knowledge, especially for someone who spent most of his time from that age and beyond in the US

buy bionic

Runway
1 minute ago, bionic said:

Isn’t Martin Luther King just general knowledge, especially for someone who spent most of his time from that age and beyond in the US

Yes i know. I mean he’s just illiterate and proud of it. Him not going to school is only a small fraction of his ignorance

PunkTheFunk

As someone who is just a year younger than him and went to school studying the exact same provincial curriculum, I can tell you that this is a LIE.

bionic
1 minute ago, Runway said:

Yes i know. I mean he’s just illiterate and proud of it

All I can think of is that he needs to

giphy.gif

buy bionic

DelusionalGaga

Hmm. Honestly, even if I believed his reasoning (which I don't) I don't understand what his answer means. He was asked why he put MLK in an album about his wife, and he responds by saying Canada is bad at educating Black History? Like what? Hasn't he been living in the US for years at this point? How can it still be your excuse? 

js4754394o9823

no surprise, he doesn't care
even in his own music video, when he was trying to make himself look supportive, the only thing that he could say to a black person was "thanks 4 what u're doin" lol

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Archived