💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

new music

Foxes — Friends In the Corner EP

Disabled Account

Featured Posts

Disabled Account

Foxes have just released her new EP titled Friends In the Corner EP.

These are the new two tracks. Two whole bops. 💙 Let’s support Lou! She deserves it!

HausOfAntonio

FITC is SUCH a bop. She’s quite hit and miss for me but when she snaps she SNAPS :nooo:

Dominic

Dance is brilliant, had it on all day. Overall a solid EP, the only one I dont like is LNLY but seems to be the most popular. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Disabled Account
2 hours ago, HausOfAntonio said:

FITC is SUCH a bop. She’s quite hit and miss for me but when she snaps she SNAPS :nooo:

Friends In the Corner is sooo nostalgic (all her music kinda is) and I love it!!! It has that Foxes signature!

Did you like Dance?

Disabled Account
1 hour ago, Dominic said:

Dance is brilliant, had it on all day. Overall a solid EP, the only one I dont like is LNLY but seems to be the most popular. 

I enjoy Love Not Loving You, even it’s not my favorite either!

And I know right!?!? Dance is a whole bop! And her vocals!! I’m surprised she didn’t pick it up as a single!

Agunimon

Added this to my listen to later. Love her music, although I don't listen to it a lot.

Disabled Account
12 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

Added this to my listen to later. Love her music, although I don't listen to it a lot.

Let me know what you think about it! Have you heard the singles she’s been releasing?

Brainiac

Oh wow I'm just noticing that a bunch of these songs have been released for MONTHS. I don't think I saw anyone on here post about them. Can't wait to dive into this EP.

HausOfAntonio
1 hour ago, Mermaid Yuyi said:

Friends In the Corner is sooo nostalgic (all her music kinda is) and I love it!!! It has that Foxes signature!

Did you like Dance?

Still need to listen girlie will get back to u :kara:

Disabled Account
33 minutes ago, HausOfAntonio said:

Still need to listen girlie will get back to u :kara:

Okidokie, will wait :kara:

Disabled Account
1 hour ago, Brainiac said:

Oh wow I'm just noticing that a bunch of these songs have been released for MONTHS. I don't think I saw anyone on here post about them. Can't wait to dive into this EP.

I know! I tried to post as much as I could. She’s been releasing since the pandemic hit. It’s a pretty solid EP in my opinion.

LibraLove

Love Foxes. Will give a listen. Body Talk, Cruel, and All I Need AND If You Leave Me Now were such bops that got me through a rocky period. The original Future Nostalgia. 

BT, Cruel, and IYLMN are a pure pop trifecta!

Disabled Account
13 hours ago, LibraLove said:

Love Foxes. Will give a listen. Body Talk, Cruel, and All I Need AND If You Leave Me Now were such bops that got me through a rocky period. The original Future Nostalgia. 

BT, Cruel, and IYLMN are a pure pop trifecta!

The entire All I Need album got me through one of the toughest moments in my life. I feel you! :kara:

LibraLove

Gave a listen and holy hell. It’s so good. Friends In The Corner is such a bop! I didn’t even realize they had released new music.

Disabled Account
1 hour ago, LibraLove said:

Gave a listen and holy hell. It’s so good. Friends In The Corner is such a bop! I didn’t even realize they had released new music.

Friends In the Corner is easily one of my fav songs by her! I’d highly suggest to also watch the music video! It’s so beautiful and cinematic!! ❤️

Glad you liked it! :kara: Finding new-good music is so healing 

Archived