💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Contradiction of 'Music Not the Bling'

Jill

Featured Posts

reelcool
9 hours ago, Grigio Guy said:

The truth is if I had a fandom as disrespectful and thirsty as ours, I would lose my sense of artistry. I would take my power and build my empire financially and then lock myself away from the cult I created.

i get that we idolize this woman and she has helped us through so much, but she’s created a monster and that is her fandom.

this is sad because it's true

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Enigma
1 hour ago, Gaga911chroma said:

And who are you to say what her job is or isn’t and what she should be doing with her time? The level of entitlement “fans” like you have for someone you’ve never even met is honestly baffling and frankly is probably the reason why she’s distanced herself so much from interacting. She’s entertaining plenty of people with the things she is doing so if you hate it so much, why don’t you try acting like a sane adult and just enjoy other things that you do like instead of whining and melting down on the internet every day that Lady Gaga isn’t doing exactly what you, a random nobody on the internet, are asking of her at all times while saying everyone else just trying to enjoy things has “cult brain rot.” 

The reason you stan her is not because of her ****ing Adobe/Lamborghini/Perfume/Makeup/Oreos/Champagne ads, and absolutely NO ONE stans her for this

My point is if she didn't do music and only had those ads going on, she'd be a nobody.

My point also is that nowadays, the amount of ads VS the amount of content is ridiculous. Take a look at her insta. 1 personal/music post every what? 7 posts?

Absolutely ****ing nobody is entertained by a Lamborghini or champagne deal, stop ****ing lying to yourselves. You're the big baby here who can't comprehend that just because it has GAGA on it does NOT mean it's enjoyable content.

If you're entertained by brand deals, it's either the Gaga cult or late stage capitalism that is deep in your brain, but either way it's cringe as ****.

PxA limited
2 hours ago, Enigma said:

Maybe it becomes a problem when she does the brand deals to "afford it" yet never puts it to use?

The truth is if you hadn't stanned her for so long you wouldn't be excited about a ****ing champagne ad, and when said ads are the only content we get in months, we're not crazy for pointing it out. More ads than content is not interesting whatsoever unless you're deep in your cult mentality which is the case for most people here.

Oprah Winfrey Reaction GIF

Gaga911chroma
1 minute ago, Enigma said:

The reason you stan her is not because of her ****ing Adobe/Lamborghini/Perfume/Makeup/Oreos/Champagne ads, and absolutely NO ONE stans her for this

My point is if she didn't do music and only had those ads going on, she'd be a nobody.

My point also is that nowadays, the amount of ads VS the amount of content is ridiculous. Take a look at her insta. 1 personal/music post every what? 7 posts?

Absolutely ****ing nobody is entertained by a Lamborghini or champagne deal, stop ****ing lying to yourselves. You're the big baby here who can't comprehend that just because it has GAGA on it does NOT mean it's enjoyable content.

If you're entertained by brand deals, it's either the Gaga cult or late stage capitalism that is deep in your brain, but either way it's cringe as ****.

Are you ok?? Your entitled tantrum and absolute meltdown over an artist you’ve never met not giving you the content you want seems very troubling. It’s not even worth arguing anymore because the only points you seem to be able to come up with are personal attacks that everyone who disagrees with you has brain rot and is a terrible person. Seriously get some fresh air, take a look in the mirror, and grow up because you’re acting like a spoiled brat.  

Enigma
Just now, Gaga911chroma said:

Are you ok?? Your entitled tantrum and absolute meltdown over an artist you’ve never met not giving you the content you want seems very troubling. It’s not even worth arguing anymore because the only points you seem to be able to come up with are personal attacks that everyone who disagrees with you has brain rot and is a terrible person. Seriously get some fresh air, take a look in the mirror, and grow up because you’re acting like a spoiled brat.  

There's no tantrum here babe, I stopped expecting anything from Gaga long ago because there's literally nothing to expect in terms of her music career except for the one month she comes back to life every 3 years or so.

She's still my favorite and I'm perked everytime she releases CONTENT, so I'm sticking around.

What you qualify a "tantrum" is me being in utter shock over you guys, because it's literally cult mentality.

No one sane gets excited about a ****ing brand deal. Point blank.

PxA limited
3 minutes ago, Gaga911chroma said:

Weren’t you the one who attacked him/her first because he/she feels entitled to content? Or im missing something 

Enigma

"Omg yes my millionaire fav is collabing with multimillion corporates to get a fat check :flutter: we're getting fed :pray:" is how you guys sound and it's the bottom of the barrel in terms of stan culture delusion :billie:

Gaga911chroma
12 minutes ago, PxA limited said:

Weren’t you the one who attacked him/her first because he/she feels entitled to content? Or im missing something 

Literally where did I attack them first???? They came into this thread super pressed spouting off paragraphs about how everyone who disgarees with him is a cultist with brain rot all because we could possibly believe that we should show Lady Gaga (who is still a human being despite also being a pop star) the smallest bit of grace and humanity during what is obviously a rough time for everyone instead of resorting to viciously attacking her for every single move she makes. We got an album, we got three good music videos and just because you’re unable to enjoy it without her posting about it on social media every day doesn’t mean everyone else can’t. The entitlement and childishness are honestly too much. 

Gaga911chroma
5 minutes ago, Enigma said:

"Omg yes my millionaire fav is collabing with multimillion corporates to get a fat check :flutter: we're getting fed :pray:" is how you guys sound and it's the bottom of the barrel in terms of stan culture delusion :billie:

I love how the only arguments you ever make aside from the personal attacks are literally just taking words no one has said to build up your own straw man.....

Enigma
3 minutes ago, Gaga911chroma said:

Literally where did I attack him first???? He came into this thread super pressed spouting off paragraphs about how everyone who disgarees with him is a cultist with brain rot all because we could possibly believe that we should show Lady Gaga (who is still a human being despite also being a pop star) the smallest bit of grace and humanity during what is obviously a rough time for everyone instead of resorting to viciously attacking her for every single move she makes. We got an album, we got three good music videos and just because you’re unable to enjoy it without her posting about it on social media every day doesn’t mean everyone else can’t. The entitlement and childishness are honestly too much. 

Talks about strawmen then compares me not living for brand deals to "not showing the smallest bit of grace and humanity during what is obviously a rough time for everyone instead of resorting to viciously attacking her for every single move she makes" 

Do you hear yourself? holy **** :ladyhaha:

Gaga911chroma
Just now, Enigma said:

Talks about strawmen then compares me not living for brand deals to "not showing the smallest bit of grace and humanity during what is obviously a rough time for everyone instead of resorting to viciously attacking her for every single move she makes" 

Do you hear yourself? holy **** :ladyhaha:

Literally you came in here throwing a full on tantrum that you’re not getting the content you want from her. Yeah I would say that’s not giving her any grace or humanity

PxA limited
4 minutes ago, Gaga911chroma said:

Literally where did I attack him first???? He came into this thread super pressed spouting off paragraphs about how everyone who disgarees with him is a cultist with brain rot all because we could possibly believe that we should show Lady Gaga (who is still a human being despite also being a pop star) the smallest bit of grace and humanity during what is obviously a rough time for everyone instead of resorting to viciously attacking her for every single move she makes. We got an album, we got three good music videos and just because you’re unable to enjoy it without her posting about it on social media every day doesn’t mean everyone else can’t. The entitlement and childishness are honestly too much. 

Honestly Enigma is kinda right cause I saw comment everywhere and people are pissed. By people I mean regular fans who don’t spend time on Gaga forums like we do. 
But nevermind me, keep going i just fetched my bag of 🍿😁

Enigma
1 minute ago, Gaga911chroma said:

Literally you came in here throwing a full on tantrum that you’re not getting the content you want from her. Yeah I would say that’s not giving her any grace or humanity

Never did I throw a "tantrum" that's you being incapable of reading context clues speaking

Never was this about me wanting/expecting content, I've realized Gaga is now a saleswoman moreso than an artist ever since the end of Joanne and my tantrum over that is long past me

I can ensure you our fav millionaire is resting pretty on her million dollar check from Apple and Lamborghini and Adobe and Oreo and Dom Perignon and Valentino and Haus Labs and...

You can't use the "she doesn't give a **** about what you're saying, she's getting paid" card BOTH to tell me what I'm saying doesn't matter to her while also hurting her

At the end of the day, you guys are the biggest clowns for thinking any of these deals are about fan enjoyment and that she gives a flying **** about you living for them or not. I can ensure you she did not sign a deal with Apple to please any of us. She wanted the check and she got it.

All I'm "mad" about is you guys' utter lack of realism. Do you understand capitalism? Do you not see that these deals are blatantly money-oriented and nothing else? Do you need to lie to yourself and act like her collabing with Lamborghini is a blessing and something we've all been craving?

Brand deals are fine. Gushing over brand deals is idiotic.

Gaga911chroma
5 minutes ago, PxA limited said:

Honestly Enigma is kinda right cause I saw comment everywhere and people are pissed. By people I mean regular fans who don’t spend time on Gaga forums like we do. 
But nevermind me, keep going i just fetched my bag of 🍿😁

Well those people can stay pissed while she does what she wants with her own life, their emotions are not her responsibility  

Jill
42 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Don't try the "she's a person too" card please. 

If she was taking a break, it'd be an entirely different topic.

If it was about enjoying herself, doing things she's passionate about or whatever, you'd have a point. But she's doing ADS. For MONEY. Yes, I do think y'all are part of a cult if you can't see the motive between 10 ****ing ad campaigns in a row in the middle of a dead era. You think Gaga's passion is selling ****? You think tHIs iS wHaT sHE NeEdS rIghT nOW? 

It's so ****ing cringe to see y'all praise her for turning into a telemarketing seller :awkney: I honestly have no words for the lack of awareness. The "content" she's putting out right now is not something you would enjoy from literally ANYBODY. The ONLY reason you're head over heels over some ****ing adobe partnership is because you're dedicated to Gaga. 

ADS for MONEY that were created by CONTRACTS that were signed BEFORE the PANDEMIC and we KNOW this because of the LEAKED files LAST YEAR. And does she have to announce if she wants to take a lil break? No, because as I said, SHE'S A PERSON

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived