💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Phoebe Bridgers - Punisher

Thomas P

Featured Posts

Thomas P

Punisher was in my top 3 favourites of last year, and it’s so far been my most listened to album this year by a large margin (followed by The Black Parade for whatever reason :selena:). 

I realized I hadn’t seen much discourse on GGD about the album, so I was wondering what everyone thought of it? 

I think it’s an easy 10/10 and is just completely beautiful from top to bottom. It’s the kind of record that I really wanna see Billie make one day. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Ryusei

Oh yes gorgeous album. Love it. One of my favorites from last year. I know the end is such an epic song. And her first album is really nice as well. She's one to watch for the future

Musery

alsemanche

I listened to it a couple of times and really liked it but I never came back to it :bradley:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Thomas P
16 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Oh yes gorgeous album. Love it. One of my favorites from last year. I know the end is such an epic song. And her first album is really nice as well. She's one to watch for the future

I know the end is one of those songs that gives me a physical sensation. I feel like im tingling by the final crescendo, it's so affective. 

Pennywise

I Know The End is probably one of my most favorite songs ever 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

I Know The End, Kyoto, Garden Song, and Chinese Satellite are phenomenal but I personally prefer her first album. Punisher has higher highs but Stranger in the Alps is just so consistently good from start to end.

Motion Sickness >>>

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Pharamon

Im currently overplaying her entire discography, getting over someone and her music really just brings me so much comfort. She's so underrated!

littlepotter

I heard a few snippets on my friend's story and what I heard didn't interest me at all. I do want to give the album a shot because the praise is overwhelming.

chaeri pls

Thomas P
4 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

I heard a few snippets on my friend's story and what I heard didn't interest me at all. I do want to give the album a shot because the praise is overwhelming.

I would recommend it if you liked the more indie sounding songs on Folklore. It's definitely in that vein with a bit more of a rock edge. 

littlepotter
12 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

I would recommend it if you liked the more indie sounding songs on Folklore. It's definitely in that vein with a bit more of a rock edge. 

Well, folklore didn't interest me either :selena:

chaeri pls

Thomas P
Just now, littlepotter said:

Well, folklore didn't interest me either :selena:

Ya then idk if you'd like it all that much. I would still recommend I know the end, i think that song is pretty universally enjoyable, and if you like light rock sounding songs, Kyoto is great.

Archived