Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lil Nas X addresses Twigs similarities, Twigs responds

ItWasntLaauv

Featured Posts

alsemanche
18 minutes ago, HEARTSTOP said:

Well, it's very clear Andrew was just salty about not being hired, that's all. It seemed like he wouldn't have minded copying Cellophane frame-by-frame if he was the one hired to do it.

Either way, they talked directly to each other and posted this, so y'all can move on.

What a reductive and insulting take tbh

Soft, soothing, and succulent

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
funkyhaus
2 hours ago, Sneaky said:

What are you insinuating with this?

1 hour ago, Serial Chiller said:

Because you want people to just be shady asses and hold grudges and stage feuds instead of settling things maturely?

Take a day off ladies, I’m joking :ohwell:

LGHunter
50 minutes ago, HEARTSTOP said:

Well, it's very clear Andrew was just salty about not being hired, that's all. It seemed like he wouldn't have minded copying Cellophane frame-by-frame if he was the one hired to do it.

Either way, they talked directly to each other and posted this, so y'all can move on.

I only see facts. 

The ones who are triggered by this message are weak and delusional.

HEARTSTOP
42 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

What a reductive and insulting take tbh

45 minutes ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

No talking bad about Andrew please. That assumption is kinda insulting. His feelings were valid.

DMgxTPZVQAEV18M.jpg

Where was this thinking when immediately dragging Lil Nas X on the other post? Stop the hypocrisy and move on.

IDGAF

alsemanche
2 minutes ago, HEARTSTOP said:

Where was this thinking when immediately dragging Lil Nas X on the other post? Stop the hypocrisy and move on.

Theres a difference betwen saying someone only wants to get hired and someone copying a video and ADMITTING the similarities. And nowhere did I drag Lil Nas so calm down. I'm glad they talked it out and they all have respect for each other, so there is no need to create false narratives and insult artists in the process just to prove an inaccurate point. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

ItWasntLaauv
37 minutes ago, HEARTSTOP said:

Sorry I’m not all knowing? Idk why you’re directing so much blame on me for something I didn’t even say. I’m just trying to be chill and make things positive after the sh*tstorm the past couple days. Again, sorry if I hurt your feelings in any way. :crossed:

LGHunter
31 minutes ago, HEARTSTOP said:

This man is attacking and dragging lil nas x for days and suddenly he is a fan. Just ignore him and move on. Some people dont deserve your time, energy and attention. 

enissa11
5 hours ago, Tobcho said:

love lil nas x and this song and video but this response does seem rather fake. he just washed his hands of all accountability... he had either seen FKA's video and loved it like he says in which case 'it's not the guys that edited the video', it's the whole team including him when he watched it prior to release OR he didn't know about cellophane (hardly likely). I find it hard to believe that ALL of this happened behind his back and he is this little puppy artist who has no clue about anything potentially incriminating and it was all his label doing things behind his back (like reaching out to cellophane's director etc).

In any case, LNX played it smart going public knowing FKA is kind and supportive. 

Still obsessed w MONTERO.

yes i agree, his response seems rather fake, makes me think either what you said or that he has no idea about the craft and the ideas for the video didn't come out from him, because is not a matter of especial effects like he says, in fact the similarities have nothing to do with special effects, actually is the thing they differ the most, is a matter of creative and artistic direction, composition and camera work, which it doesn't make sense that he wasn't aware of because he supposedly directed it, and a director or at least the creative mind who's vision is meant to fulfill has to be aware of those things, unless he didn't really directed it and neither he was the main creative force behind the project.

I love the video too and his guts to take risks and be himself, but honestly i don't like it when artists aren't fully honest and try to fool their public, as if none of us knew the craft and hes gonna pass those things on us, disappointing.

Mad Architect of Light

GucciGa

Why is everyone accused of copying these days  it's exhausting. Nothing is really original. 

😇

enissa11
10 hours ago, Runway said:

Lil Nas haters right now:

tenor.gif

Also the fanboys/girls of Lil Nas X who claimed the scene wasn't a rip off, the inspiration was not enough and he didn't have to acknowledged anyone, now that he had to address it because it was too evident:
tenor.gif
LOL

Mad Architect of Light

Wet Fire

"...and most importantly i would like to thank sex workers and strippers for providing the physical language to make both videos possible."

That is such a beautiful sentiment stated by FKA Twigs :applause:

ShayCristoforo

What a queenly response, wow. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

LGHunter
50 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

Also the fanboys/girls of Lil Nas X who claimed the scene wasn't a rip off, the inspiration was not enough and he didn't have to acknowledged anyone, now that he had to address it because it was too evident:
tenor.gif
LOL

Not you keeping this narrative alive to create some kind of drama bc you are probably just bored. 

Get some air sis.

DoremonLove
11 hours ago, Cookie Woman said:

Is anyone else having trouble seeing the 3rd image in that post?

Thank you i have been swippin for 5mins now:cryga:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Archived