💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

‘Britney’ claims she didn’t watch the documentary & that it made her upset

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

I’m sorry but WTF - the documentary did nothing but paint her positively. I think someone else wrote this caption:

‘Britney’ posted this caption under a video of her dancing.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Kween

This definitely feels like an attempt from her team to paint her family as the good guys and blame it all on the media. It’s sad because many people will actually think these are her own words

noa234

I mean...seriously?

THAT DOCUMENTARY DID NOTHING BUT PROJECT POSITIVITY ON HER

Since that has aired she has the world rallying with her and behind her.

If she wont speak WITH HER VOICE and not captions people will continue to speak for her with the evidence they are provided.

She did not write this. Sam literally thanked us for his support when the doc was released and she even hinted at it with the super bowl video (which is now deleted) and tons of insiders revealed to ET and People that she's never been happier since the release of it.

8862692.jpeg

https://www.instagram.com/p/CND5B1RArtK/

BUtterfield 8

Idk what to believe anymore all I know is this conservatorship needs to end 

noa234

THAT DOCUMENTARY DID NOTHING BUT PROJECT POSITIVITY ON HER

Since that has aired she has the world rallying with her and behind her.

If she wont speak WITH HER VOICE and not captions people will continue to speak for her with the evidence they are provided. 

SharGaga

Honestly if she wants to stay out of the public eye and scrutiny she should just stop posting altogether. And I dont think she wrote that caption but all those dancing videos? She's clearly bored locked up in her house. I feel bad for her.

noa234

She did not write this. Sam literally thanked us for his support when the doc was released and she even hinted at it with the super bowl video (which is now deleted) and tons of insiders revealed to ET and People that she's never been happier since the release of it.

Thomas P

I’m confused though. I know she says she didn’t watch it, which is completely fair, but I truly believe it put her in a very positive light. 

I do understand though that it is her life and she is entitled to feel anyway about it’s depiction. Always wishing her happiness :hug:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Phaye Monster

I’m almost certain she doesn’t have control over her own Instagram

team con just wants to paint a perfect picture and distract from all their wrongdoings. I still honestly can’t believe how much they’ve gotten away with. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Regina George

WHAT? :poot: Girl they made you look so good and they actually supported you. She is clearly not the one writing this. Her boyfriend literally supported the movement and documentary. 

Archived