💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

‘Britney’ claims she didn’t watch the documentary & that it made her upset

Gimme More

Featured Posts

whoresup

Britney fans will know that she isn’t posting to her own insta but lots of the GP will believe this is her and think she means this it’s so annoying. 

whoresup

Britney fans will know that she isn’t posting to her own insta but lots of the GP will believe this is her and think she means this it’s so annoying. 

Adrenaliner

That is not her. We have multiple proofs how against she is for the abuse and wants to be free. This is a desperate attempt from her ''team'' trying to make her look crazy or that she is against #freebritney. Disgusting. 

Shipper

But did she post this?

:stalkga:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Lucas

Imo when there are many triple emojis then it's her Instagram manager who wrote it (the girl that claimed to not know Jamie and Lou Taylor but who had dinner with them :rip:).
On her posts and on Britney posts there are triple emojis everywhere

Joshie S

This is only going to get messier before things start to get cleaned up.

I'm praying for the human being Britney Spears, not her Instagram account.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

jimmytimestep

We don’t have to read into it tho. If she DID write this, she nag just be saying that reliving all of those awful moments in the doc was hard for her to go through again. She’s not saying she disagreed with it.

...but let’s be real she didn’t write this bs

Ronnie

I think by “the light they put me in” means her life being the topic of conversation yet again. She doesn’t care whether it’s positive or negative, she simply wants her personal life to remain private.

JordanBreatheHeavy

This is all so confusing. I would love to see Britney write a letter and address everything head on. 

Sinfullota
11 hours ago, Gimme More said:

I’m sorry but WTF - the documentary did nothing but paint her positively. I think someone else wrote this caption:

‘Britney’ posted this caption under a video of her dancing.

she did not write that caption. Cassie wrote that caption. Het BF posted his support right after the documentary and please tell me how someone who didnt see the documentary, but some bits will be crying for 2 weeks? Also why would her best friend (Felicia) be part of a documentary if she didnt approve? Nothing about this caption is the truth, it's a distraction from the court documents filed today where they ask for about a million for attorney fees that SHE DOES NOT WANT.

Archived