Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga's dog walker was operated again

Gaby15

Featured Posts

Gaby15

Lady Gaga's dog walker reveals his lung collapsed several times in wake of shooting as he's released from hospital: 'The journey is hard'

In an update on Monday, Ryan Fischer said he was on the road to recovery before he began hearing a strange hissing and glugging sound from his chest.

He was readmitted to ER and told his lung had collapsed and some part of his lung removed.

Fischer has been released from hospital and says he's 'working through the trauma'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9415823/Lady-Gagas-dog-walker-reveals-lung-collapsed-times-weeks-following-shooting.html

Sneaky Oliver

I hate how those thieves are still free and probably stealing dogs somewhere else :saladga: 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

SerbianChromatican

Poor guy, geez...

Hope he gets well ASAP :kara:

F the Coca, F the pizza, all we need is shljivovitza

berlinforme

Ohhhhh that's so sad! Hope he gets all well again soon and can fully recover. In case Gaga doesn't cover this as well, should we as a community set up a donation pool? Not trying to create a floppy situation here :poot: But maybe in a more official way through GagaDaily? 

highofedibles
3 minutes ago, berlinforme said:

Ohhhhh that's so sad! Hope he gets all well again soon and can fully recover. In case Gaga doesn't cover this as well, should we as a community set up a donation pool? Not trying to create a floppy situation here :poot: But maybe in a more official way through GagaDaily? 

No.

41 minutes ago, berlinforme said:

I can't imagine a reality in which Gaga is not covering all of his medical bills 

Woolfsmck
12 hours ago, Gaby15 said:

Lady Gaga's dog walker reveals his lung collapsed several times in wake of shooting as he's released from hospital: 'The journey is hard'

In an update on Monday, Ryan Fischer said he was on the road to recovery before he began hearing a strange hissing and glugging sound from his chest.

He was readmitted to ER and told his lung had collapsed and some part of his lung removed.

Fischer has been released from hospital and says he's 'working through the trauma'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9415823/Lady-Gagas-dog-walker-reveals-lung-collapsed-times-weeks-following-shooting.html

I hope he pulls thru... what a horrific event.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Chromatica

Gaga better be paying not only this man’s medical bills, but his cost of living for the rest of his life.

KarmaPolice
3 minutes ago, Chromatica said:

Gaga better be paying not only this man’s medical bills, but his cost of living for the rest of his life.

Like, chill.

She's kind enough to pay for any medical bills, it's not like it's her fault if those guys shot him.

Archived