💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

The Rise of Eiza González

Aphasic

Featured Posts

vyniildisk

i think she is a great actress but she was terrible in the netflix movie i care a lot. I don't know if it was the role, the script, but her lines were forced and fake.

i guess she will keep improving. I admire her drive and talent. Mexican representation :bon:

Aphasic
2 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

i think she is a great actress but she was terrible in the netflix movie i care a lot. I don't know if it was the role, the script, but her lines were forced and fake.

i guess she will keep improving. I admire her drive and talent. Mexican representation :bon:

She´s making it like no other Mexican has (besides Salma Hayek of course). 

vyniildisk
8 minutes ago, Aphasic Top said:

I think Belinda's never going to make it outside of Mexico. She is just too pretty and not marketable enough.  Eiza's looks and talent are perfect! 

Aphasic
2 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

I think Belinda's never going to make it outside of Mexico. She is just too pretty and not marketable enough.  Eiza's looks and talent are perfect! 

Belinda´s time sadly already passed. She is comfortable with her level of success and fame here in Mexico, Spain and some other countries in Latinoamerica, and she just basically quit her acting and singing career. 

Anderson123

Eiza is killing it. I think her best role so far has been on Baby Driver but I also watched the Fast and Furious spin off, Bloodshot and now I Care A Lot which all have been fun movies. 

xoxo Craig
1 hour ago, Dulo Peep said:

Well I mean, her character in "I Care Alot" wasn't the main one, it was more of a secondary role and I think she played that role well

That movie is sick btw omg, the whole plot made me feel sick at the beginning, great when the main character got what she deserved, and then disgusted at the end :madge:

End Racism Now

Aphasic
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

Well I mean, her character in "I Care Alot" wasn't the main one, it was more of a secondary role and I think she played that role well

That movie is sick btw omg, the whole plot made me feel sick at the beginning, great when the main character got what she deserved, and then disgusted at the end :madge:

Then the movie succeed. It was meant to paint the system in a sickening way. 

vyniildisk
2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Yes, i know her role wasn't the main one, but there was something very off about her acting, specially when crying. She can do better, she actually have done better in the past. 

Moonlight on Water

OH MY GAGA I LOVE HER SHE'S SO ****ING HOT

she/her

Meredith Grey
2 hours ago, Aphasic Top said:

I’m hoping that Ana De Armas gets the same treatment in America (even tho I’m pretty sure she’s Cuban). She is literally SO good. I still remember seeing her in knives out and being so shook that she was able to steal the show from all those big names.

Aphasic
6 minutes ago, Meredith Grey said:

I’m hoping that Ana De Armas gets the same treatment in America (even tho I’m pretty sure she’s Cuban). She is literally SO good. I still remember seeing her in knives out and being so shook that she was able to steal the show from all those big names.

Ana de Armas is indeed Cuban. I'm pretty sure she's doing way better than Eiza, imo.

djBuffoon
3 hours ago, Aphasic Top said:

That doesn't mean she's beyond criticism. I first saw her in the "From Dusk Til Dawn" series, ironically in the role that Hayek originated. She has a ton of screen presence and charisma, but her line readings can improve, and as the roles get bigger and more high profile, we'll see what she's capable of. I like her and hope she continues to grow.

Aphasic
1 minute ago, djBuffoon said:

That doesn't mean she's beyond criticism. I first saw her in the "From Dusk Til Dawn" series, ironically in the role that Hayek originated. She has a ton of screen presence and charisma, but her line readings can improve, and as the roles get bigger and more high profile, we'll see what she's capable of.

Every artist has to earn the title and keep improving. 

Jose Luis

Eiza González was an instant success on Mexico with Lola Erase Una Vez, the Mexican remake from the Argentinian "Floricienta". 

As a Mexican I'm completely amused and proud of her. I always liked her and she has been proving she's talented. She moved to New York to take acting lessons on one of the most prestigious Acting Schools and she just nailed everything. 

She's been working to fight against the stereotypes and stigmas around latin actors. She have a perfect english, she is so charismatic and funny, I cannot wait to watch her getting more important roles. Hope she gets an oscar nomination in the next years. 

As well Eiza's success, don't forget about Danna Paola. She's a rising pop star, another mexican talented singer and actress. Her new album K.O is amazing and Calla Tu is a Bop.

By the way, as far as I know. Eiza González and Danna are both little monsters (specially Danna)🤘🤠

https://open.spotify.com/album/5y5Qud31YIPnxbVjzojvmK?si=AELh-OZ3RyW3FOz54vZVaw&utm_source=copy-link

Archived