Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Demi Lovato confirms she's pansexual: "I'm so fluid now"

COOOK

Featured Posts

PartySick
1 hour ago, SFX said:

I accept pansexuality but I don’t get it .. regardless of how someone identifies to someone else they are physically female or male no? 

I always took it as bisexual people like men and women, pansexual people like men, women, and anyone who doesn't fit into entirely/exclusively "male" or "female".

Gender identity does matter to an extent when it comes to heterosexuals (attracted to opposite gender), homosexuals (attracted to same gender), bisexuals (attracted to both genders), pansexuals (attracted to all genders and genderqueer folk), and asexuals (attracted to no one).

💚

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, PartySick said:

I always took it as bisexual people like men and women, pansexual people like men, women, and anyone who doesn't fit into entirely/exclusively "male" or "female".

Gender identity does matter to an extent when it comes to heterosexuals (attracted to opposite gender), homosexuals (attracted to same gender), bisexuals (attracted to both genders), pansexuals (attracted to all genders and genderqueer folk), and asexuals (attracted to no one).

Yeah I absolutely understand that, but isn’t everyone confined to even male or female physically, if that makes sense, like somebody is either attracted to someone’s masculinity or femininity, if that makes sense? Like either physically or not, somebody is either male or female? Does that make any sense at all?Yeah I absolutely understand that, but isn’t everyone confined to even male or female physically, if that makes sense, like somebody is either attracted to someone’s masculinity or femininity, if that makes sense? Like either physically or not, somebody is either male or female? Does that make any sense at all?

Agunimon
4 hours ago, SFX said:

I accept pansexuality but I don’t get it .. regardless of how someone identifies to someone else they are physically female or male no? 

Pansexuality doesn't limit to biological sex whereas most people who are say bisexual don’t include those who are transgender or any form of non binary into that attraction. Just cis people. Pansexual includes those in the attraction. Thus pan. Whereas bi is just male or female and relates to assigned sex, in most cases. 

8 hours ago, Agunimon said:

Pansexuality doesn't limit to biological sex whereas most people who are say bisexual don’t include those who are transgender or any form of non binary into that attraction. Just cis people. Pansexual includes those in the attraction. Thus pan. Whereas bi is just male or female and relates to assigned sex, in most cases. 

Yes I understand that but in terms of biological attraction and what the person who is being attracted to the person experiences, surely in the physical sense it is just a male or female because there isn’t anything else physicallyYes I understand that but in terms of biological attraction and what the person who is being attracted to the person experiences, surely in the physical sense it is just a male or female because there isn’t anything else physically

Oriane
5 hours ago, SFX said:

I don't get the pansexual definition. Back when I first heard it, it was about being attracted to personalities rather than looks, and I identified with that. Now people say it's being attracted to all genders, but I don't see how suddenly bisexual people would be attracted to men and women but not everything that's in between. I still say I'm pansexual but I don't know if there's a word for what I am since they somehow changed the original word.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Agunimon
4 hours ago, Oriane said:

but I don't see how suddenly bisexual people would be attracted to men and women but not everything that's in between.

Well bi means two. The gender movement is still relatively new. Pansexual was coined to describe the people who fell into those who are attracted to everything.

whateveradore
7 hours ago, SFX said:

Like either physically or not, somebody is either male or female?

The fact that you have repeated this over and over really shows how close-minded you look and don't want to change that and hope that people will side with you.

This is sad, disappointing, and pathetic.

Someone's genitalia does not make them male or female, not even biologically, after all, hermaphrodites (Ambiguous genitalia/Intersex) do exist.

People can not be attracted to one's body, or being asexual with no desire for sexual contact.

It's embarrassing to come out with such a statement when it biliters the trans, non-binary and queer community as a whole.

Bodies are just placeholders for our lives on earth, one can do whatever to it as they please.

Gender/Sex Reassignment Surgeries are also part of it all, along with the woman that are born with Müllerian agenesis, and even sterile people ... do they just no matter to you cause their "genitalia don't work"?

Xoxo Adriana

for some reason i always knew Demi was more than just an ally + a part of the community. even prior to her coming out as sexually fluid.

nothing gave it away, i just had a gut feeling. good for her i’m glad she can finally be free to express herself:wub::heart:

10 hours ago, whateveradore said:

The fact that you have repeated this over and over really shows how close-minded you look and don't want to change that and hope that people will side with you.

This is sad, disappointing, and pathetic.

Someone's genitalia does not make them male or female, not even biologically, after all, hermaphrodites (Ambiguous genitalia/Intersex) do exist.

People can not be attracted to one's body, or being asexual with no desire for sexual contact.

It's embarrassing to come out with such a statement when it biliters the trans, non-binary and queer community as a whole.

Bodies are just placeholders for our lives on earth, one can do whatever to it as they please.

Gender/Sex Reassignment Surgeries are also part of it all, along with the woman that are born with Müllerian agenesis, and even sterile people ... do they just no matter to you cause their "genitalia don't work"?

I’m jsit saying that in terms of sexual physical attraction someone is either physically male or female to someone else.. there may be more than two genders but there isn’t more than two sexes. I know people can be a different gender to their sex inwardly, but physically in terms of how they’re viewed in a PHYSICAL sense of attraction, they are male or female. I’m not disregarding other genders , I’m supportive of them and know they exist , im talking about other people’s sexual or physical view point to anyone is either male or female 

8 hours ago, SFX said:

I’m jsit saying that in terms of sexual physical attraction someone is either physically male or female to someone else.. there may be more than two genders but there isn’t more than two sexes. I know people can be a different gender to their sex inwardly, but physically in terms of how they’re viewed in a PHYSICAL sense of attraction, they are male or female. I’m not disregarding other genders , I’m supportive of them and know they exist , im talking about other people’s sexual or physical view point to anyone is either male or female 

I know trans people can have different genitalia to their birth sex (ie a man with a vagina in transitioning) but he would still be outwardly a man in a physical sense! If you’re attracted to men you’re attracted to men, not dicks 

Oriane
7 hours ago, Agunimon said:

Well bi means two. The gender movement is still relatively new. Pansexual was coined to describe the people who fell into those who are attracted to everything.

But I don't get how you could technically be just attracted to men and women and not non-binary people, it doesn't make sense to me. The term "bisexual" was invented when non-binary wasn't known, we just thought there were two genders and that's it. Now that this is becoming more known, it's weird to separate these. Even if somebody who's bisexual doesn't believe there are more genders, would it mean they're suddenly not attracted to anyone who's non-binary? No, because this person can have male and/or female features that the other one find attractive.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Wixson

She's everything, she's anything, she's all of it and then some more. She's an encyclopedia of absolutely every possible human experience, emotion, expression. She built the pyramids, she's behind every hurricane and tsunami, she's a Holocaust survivor, she wrote the Bible, she sunk Atlantis. 

Congrats, kween. 

Agunimon
29 minutes ago, Oriane said:

But I don't get how you could technically be just attracted to men and women and not non-binary people, it doesn't make sense to me. The term "bisexual" was invented when non-binary wasn't known, we just thought there were two genders and that's it. Now that this is becoming more known, it's weird to separate these. Even if somebody who's bisexual doesn't believe there are more genders, would it mean they're suddenly not attracted to anyone who's non-binary? No, because this person can have male and/or female features that the other one find attractive.

I don't disagree with you. Just sharing my understanding of it. Offline nobody I know uses the term pansexual or probably knows what it means, but I know there are a lot of bisexuals who are not into trans folk and there are some who are.

8 hours ago, Oriane said:

THIS is what I’m saying 

Archived