💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nike suing over Satan shoes

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

js4754394o9823
56 minutes ago, LDGA said:

I suppose that if the shoes would say "******* killer" or something anti-homphobic, you would be the first to jump out and try to cancel the shoes, but of course, since it does not affect you and only affect the religious belief of a corporation and the people behind it, then its ok. Right?

anti-homophobic or homophobic? lol
also, those shoes doesn't affect anyone
no one is opressed by them and your religion is not the only one that deserves respect

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
js4754394o9823
Just now, PussPuss said:

You know how they say when you're getting dressed, to take one accessory off before you leave?

That human blood idea should have never left the notes app. I suspect that's what put this over the edge.

nah, word "satan" and a symbol that most people think is satanic was enough

PartySick
1 hour ago, spasticdoll said:

it’s not a non-nike shoe, it’s a nike shoe that’s been customized. there’s entire stores online dedicated to making customized shoes, bags, and clothing from name brands. people do this with everything from car parts to makeup packaging, Nike is only doing this because of the controversy surrounding LNX right now. They haven’t cared about any other instance of it happening.

OHHHHH. I think I get it now :messga:

My brain really isn't having it today I guess :huntyga:

đŸ–€

Chlorine Sevigny
3 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

nah, word "satan" and a symbol that most people think is satanic was enough

I don't know if you're being ironic because you have 666 in your username. :triggered:

The satan stuff is not that deep. A biohazard is. 

Edit: I read up this page and got your POV lol. Yeah... in agreement. 

I know Christians can be crazy, but two wrongs don't make a right.

It's disappointing to see a up and coming LGBT+ star misrepresent the community with this.

I admire him for trying to push boundaries but this just seems wrong and his recent video inadvertently play into stereotypes about us gays been evil, wrong and hypersexualized. 

It's edgy for an artist but conservative-minded people/parents will freak out at this and I worry if it will put young closeted people at greater risk of being isolated.

js4754394o9823
Just now, PussPuss said:

I don't know if you're being ironic because you have 666 in your username. :triggered:

The satan stuff is not that deep. A biohazard is. 

most comments are about brainwashing kids and gays burning in hell
so is it really about the blood that is probably fake anyway, or no xd

Meruk Holland
19 minutes ago, LDGA said:

I suppose that if the shoes would say "******* killer" or something anti-homphobic, you would be the first to jump out and try to cancel the shoes, but of course, since it does not affect you and only affect the religious belief of a corporation and the people behind it, then its ok. Right?

I get what you're saying, but there is a bit of a difference. Homophobic rhetoric actively incites violence against a group of people who are already marginalized and oppressed. Anti-Christian rhetoric incites violence against the institution of one of the most oppressive religions. And the violence takes different form as well: in the case of Homophobic violence, its usually physical, personal, and with the potential to be fatal, whereas the violence of Anti-Christian rhetoric typically comes in the form of mockery, idol defacement, and perversion of religious tenets. 

Chlorine Sevigny
1 minute ago, kukuryku666 said:

most comments are about brainwashing kids and gays burning in hell
so is it really about the blood that is probably fake anyway, or no xd

I gotcha. :yay:

I just meant from a legal standpoint for Nike. 

pedrohemg
9 minutes ago, Gogo Yubari said:

It's disappointing to see a up and coming LGBT+ star misrepresent the community with this.

I admire him for trying to push boundaries but this just seems wrong and his recent video inadvertently play into stereotypes about us gays been evil, wrong and hypersexualized. 

It's edgy for an artist but conservative-minded people/parents will freak out at this and I worry if it will put young closeted people at greater risk of being isolated.

This. You said the reasons why I dislike his video.

js4754394o9823
28 minutes ago, Gogo Yubari said:

why do you care what straight people think in the first place?
it's not misrepresenting, it's a concept and he's expressing himself, that's all
we can't even have one sexual video without a problem, because homophobes made some stereotypes about it, like... f00ck them, lol

Meruk Holland
22 minutes ago, Gogo Yubari said:

I disagree with this take. It's not the responsibility of every LGBT+ person to be representative of the LGBT+ community, and this is still true of LGBT+ celebrities. If LNX wants to be or appear hypersexual and satan-worshiping, that's his prerogative. 

Conservative-minded parents will think this way regardless of this video. If an LGBT+ does their absolute best to be as respectful and inoffensive to these conservative people, then they become labelled one of the "good gays" and become an exception, not the standard. 

spasticdoll
30 minutes ago, Gogo Yubari said:

full offense but how is it in any way his responsibility how heterosexuals perceive his art? he’s not “playing into these ideas” by singing about his experience and creating a visual symbolic of the rejection he felt from religion. foh with that internalized homophobic assimilationist bullsh!t.

xoxo go piss girl

34 minutes ago, Meruk Holland said:

I get what you're saying, but there is a bit of a difference. Homophobic rhetoric actively incites violence against a group of people who are already marginalized and oppressed. Anti-Christian rhetoric incites violence against the institution of one of the most oppressive religions. And the violence takes different form as well: in the case of Homophobic violence, its usually physical, personal, and with the potential to be fatal, whereas the violence of Anti-Christian rhetoric typically comes in the form of mockery, idol defacement, and perversion of religious tenets. 

Ok, you just disarmed my argument with some well crafted facts, so you are right. 

KillerMonster

Impatiently waiting for Lil Nas’s cancellation. :saladga:

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

Archived