achievement

Lady Gaga reaches 47M followers on Instagram

itsdominik

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin
3 minutes ago, itsdominik said:

Gaga has just reaches 47M followers on Instagram :applause:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CM9YhM1Mjz2/?igshid=1xm8j414ffo2d

EDIT: Does anybody know how to embed IG posts on here? 

It doesn't work anymore for some reason. You can screen shot it and upload it to imgbb. It's pretty instant.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

itsdominik
7 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

It doesn't work anymore for some reason. You can screen shot it and upload it to imgbb. It's pretty instant.

thank you, but apparently it still doesn‘t work 

Justin Drew Bieber

The way she gets more likes and comments than some accounts with over 100M followers :applause:

blackpink

her instagram has grown so much over the last 5 years. i remember when she only had like 8 million followers in 2016 :rip: 

GucciGa
7 hours ago, Peter Parker said:

The way she gets more likes and comments than some accounts with over 100M followers :applause:

I remember when I started on IG and you had to follow 5 or 10 people to start your account. It was always t swift, Ariana, Bieber. Beyonce etc that came up as suggestions first and you'd just mindlessly click on them just to get started. There could have been some kind of deal in place for those stars to promote it bc I really don't see how they have that amount of followers. Billie Eilish is THE gen Z performer and she only has 80 million so it can't be the younger audience driving up their numbers. And as you say, the likes to followers ratio don't really make sense. 

😇

chromatic puzea
14 hours ago, itsdominik said:

thank you, but apparently it still doesn‘t work 

i know most userson this site embed with imgbb but it never works for me either

i just made an account on blogger.com and just upload any pics i want to a blog

i've never had to publish anything i just have one blog page filled up with pictures i've wanted to embedd

do u like the jojo siwa song

r4therupbeat
14 hours ago, Peter Parker said:

its cause she never bought fake followers like Katy and Justin (or their labels) were doing back in the day. Like how can they have 100+ mil followers and get 2mil max likes :toofunny:

SerbianChromatican

We stan. :vegas:

F the Coca, F the pizza, all we need is shljivovitza

Archived