Featured Posts

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
holy scheisse

"preference"

"Agenda"

Ohhh fire him gags

Interesting just read that he's a former policeman.... And has advocated about racism in law enforcement he experienced working as a cop. But homophobia is fine I guess. Cuteee.

Fire him Gaga :queenga: I'm quite shocked that he would say something like that though, he literally works with the biggest Gay icon of the century who on every show he works on spreads a message of equality and acceptance.

xoxo Craig

He literally plays on stage with one of the most famous queer artists of our time, playing the bass on tours to very sexually oriented songs like Born This Way, with the lead singer belting "NO MATTER GAY STRAIGHT OR BI..."... and he has the audacity to say this :awkney:   I lost respect for him, I used to think he was really cool and was so chill about music and wanting to perform at the best

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
4 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

"preference"

"Agenda"

Ohhh fire him gags

This... I'm really in disbelief 

End Racism Now

SerbianChromatican

aGeNdA :lolly:

F the Coca, F the pizza, all we need is shljivovitza

SpookyKid

Uhmm, isn't he dating Amanda too? :triggered: fire him Gagz, dump his ass Amanda (if you havent already)

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Genuine Guy 09

I mean, he's entitled to not like the video and all but... all of Gaga's team are LGBTQ right? Aside from his opinion being laced with home of phobia, he's acting as if this is all new to him :awkney:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

freebit

Oh that sucks. I assumed he'd be cool, especially with him working with Lady freakin Gaga. What is it too him what Lil Nas X's sexuality is? I wonder if he's also one of those dudes who think WAP was too much. :saladga:

14 hours ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

I mean, he's entitled to not like the video and all but... all of Gaga's team are LGBTQ right? Aside from his opinion being laced with home of phobia, he's acting as if this is all new to him :awkney:

!!!! It's baffling.

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

No, Jonny is straight. Most of her team is LGBTQ+ but not everyone

End Racism Now

Juanlittlem
12 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

Uhmm, isn't he dating Amanda too? :triggered: fire him Gagz, dump his ass Amanda (if you havent already)

He's with Montana, right? :huh:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

holy scheisse

Omg he blocked me on IG. Fans are bombarding his posts tagging gaga and her team and he's deleting and blocking everybody lol. :selena: okay I'm done with the internet for a while.

Archived