❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
celeb

Angry SJWs write "Fake Latina" on Lana's album promo posters

Bambino

Featured Posts

La Rosalia

Oh, of course it was a thread from you. At least you didn’t take a jab at her looks this time. 

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion
24 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

She did in west coast, "he's crazy y cubano como yo " :billie: lol idk if that's what they're referring or if she's done more 

is she cuban?  :selena:

The way Genius solved this super quickly...

+ Lana has said she writes as a character, not as herself

https://genius.com/3067394

holy scheisse
9 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

The way Genius solved this super quickly...

+ Lana has said she writes as a character, not as herself

https://genius.com/3067394

I love elizabeth I'm not tryna to be shady or side with this fake latina post :lana:just pointing out a fact lol thanks for the resource tho for further examination

Fresco

I was just tricked into watching  this chemtrails music video to look for this latina. I don't know what that graphiti was  about. Those people lounging by the pool turned into a wiz of oz moment with a tornado and primitives with handmade clothes cords covering their butts. And wolves. 

:bradley:

Aphasic
15 hours ago, TSUNAMI said:

She was Latin? 

Latin vs Latino/Latina

Latin is a language

Latino/Latina is an ethnicity

freebit

Not you guys trying to act like she never tried to pass as latina. Especially with that stage name, and this :smh::

Xoxo Adriana

they have too much time on their hands 

tenor.gif

Luna Lovegood

we love to see it!!

luna’s advocate

Ariana Grindr
17 hours ago, HiddenWeirdo said:

But what does SJW mean? 

Sarah Jessica Warker?

Social Justice Wankers?

tenor.gif

I Phucking can’t right now :ladyhaha:

StrawberryBlond

People are getting offended by stage names now. Lana has never pretended to be Latina. This isn't a Hilaria Baldwin situation, she never claimed she was anything but white American born and raised in NY. These people don't seem to realise that you can aquire a Latin surname through marriage either. Do they also hate on anyone who married someone with a Hispanic surname and took that name? These days, when a name is read, people don't know what race to expect or assume until they see the person and then work out if this name was acquired or not but we don't get up in arms about it. But I don't think people like this use their intellect.

3 hours ago, freebit said:

Not you guys trying to act like she never tried to pass as latina. Especially with that stage name, and this :smh::

I really wouldn't class that as a Latina accent minus, like, one word. Everyone can sound a bit different when doing these speeches at concerts. I remember when Gaga did the BTW in Seoul when she did that speech about the government that she almost sounded like she channelling a Korean accent when she said "government" but no one seemed to notice. I also thought when she did that speech with Alica, J-Lo, etc on stage at the 2019 Grammys that she was almost sounding like she was trying to channel a black accent and persona. Again, no one picked up on it or maybe that was just me. I think there's something about speech-making that alters our voice somewhat or makes us feel like we're playing a role or something. We shouldn't jump on people for little things like this unless they talk like this in day to day life as well.

vyniildisk

???? 

it just sounds like she is talking very fast and loud because the crowd is screaming

BUtterfield 8

I’m Hispanic and this doesn’t offend me at all this is so ****ing funny :lmao:

Archived