Angry SJWs write "Fake Latina" on Lana's album promo posters

Bambino

Featured Posts

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shealreadydone
1 hour ago, NFRatwell said:

It’s funny how the Spanish forced their culture onto native populations for 4 centuries and all of the sudden it’s some type of crime to use Spanish stage names

You have a point but if spanish people didn't have arrived natives would probably have been exterminated exactly like the native americans in USA or Canada, or the few survivors would live in reservations, and at least today we're in charge of our own countries. Why I'm pointing this? because that's not actual spanish culture/"imagery" as some people are mentioning, for example, the day of the dead is own - original mexican imagery, that didn't come from the spanish empire or anything like that, but still, lana didn't appropriate anything at all, the only dumb mistake you can criticize her for is the use of the feathers etc on the Ride mv

Cookie Tookie

When did she ever claim she was Latina? SJWism is such a cultural cancer. 

PlastiscGuy

The guy who did this was actually a fan :smh: he even has pictures with Lana, so probably did it for clout 

PG.

NFRatwell
42 minutes ago, shealreadydone said:

You have a point but if spanish people didn't have arrived natives would probably have been exterminated exactly like the native americans in USA or Canada, or the few survivors would live in reservations, and at least today we're in charge of our own countries. Why I'm pointing this? because that's not actual spanish culture/"imagery" as some people are mentioning, for example, the day of the dead is own - original mexican imagery, that didn't come from the spanish empire or anything like that, but still, lana didn't appropriate anything at all, the only dumb mistake you can criticize her for is the use of the feathers etc on the Ride mv

Just because the Spanish were “nice” enough to force their language, religion, king, and social structure on the natives who didn’t end up killed by being over worked, slaughtered, or given diseases doesn’t mean we should forget where most of the culture comes from (but obviously there’s a lot of cultural mixing such as in holidays and music). The natives left behind are still living in isolation throughout Latin America, not ruling the countries left by European powers. But my point is that Lana taking a Spanish stage name shouldn’t offend anyone who understands Spanish colonialism. I do agree that the headdress was problematic though.

IWantYourLove
5 hours ago, HiddenWeirdo said:

Does your breath smell bad?

d9a3f54207759ced036b12c766f50824.gif

It was the fact it stretched and came off my nose :billie:

i pride myself on my oral hygiene :queenga:

HiddenWeirdo
3 hours ago, IWantYourLove said:

It was the fact it stretched and came off my nose :billie:

i pride myself on my oral hygiene :queenga:

I was just kidding. :ladyhaha: 

We all know that feeling. It‘s super annoying.

Emvee
4 hours ago, PlastiscGuy said:

The guy who did this was actually a fan :smh: he even has pictures with Lana, so probably did it for clout 

And the clout chasing works because people get worked up over nothing :toofunny:

edit: also WHO? There’s not even a source? Is this another “artist receives backlash on Twitter” and the Twitter post in question has like 3 likes and 1 retweet lmao

monstrosity

Seems trendy to talk sh*t about Lana,

idk who started this trend but now people just do it because they saw someone do it and they believe if they appreciate her they’re racist or whatever 

bunch of sheep

BlingNotTheMusic

Are...are they really doing this because of the "del rey" in her name? :billie:

No Way Reaction GIF by Originals

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

Chlorine
8 hours ago, Kadikaado said:

So a wasp girl decides to use "Lana Del Rey" as artistic name,  then people feel entitled to attack her because of that? That's ridiculous!

Ohhh that's why? lol

holy scheisse
13 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

whoooo called Lana latina 😭😭😭

She did in west coast, "he's crazy y cubano como yo " :billie: lol idk if that's what they're referring or if she's done more 

is she cuban?  :selena:

Archived