💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Lil Nas X explains the meaning of CMBYN

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

Can someone tell me what’s so sexually stimulating  when someone calls u by his/her name? Like do u seriously get turned on when they call you by their name? :triggered:

Girrr
19 minutes ago, Aloe said:

Can someone tell me what’s so sexually stimulating  when someone calls u by his/her name? Like do u seriously get turned on when they call you by their name? :triggered:

I don’t think the message is inherently supposed to be sexually stimulating. 
His name is Montero, and his explanation is discussing him coming out publicly last year. 

spasticdoll

seeing a Black gay man dominate the industry and challenge his (and others’) internalized homophobia on such a big scale is so beautiful to me. he’s such a force in pop culture and i think he’ll be responsible for changing the narrative for how mainstream media views Black & queer masculinity

xoxo go piss girl

Esteban
56 minutes ago, spasticdoll said:

seeing a Black gay man dominate the industry and challenge his (and others’) internalized homophobia on such a big scale is so beautiful to me. he’s such a force in pop culture and i think he’ll be responsible for changing the narrative for how mainstream media views Black & queer masculinity

He does great and I love him so much but a lot of people paved the way for doing it at this scale, so we shouldn't forget Mykki Blanco, Zebra Katz, Le1f, Big Freedia, Moodie Black, Young M.A, Franck Ocean and probably others that I don't know 

TSUNAMI
1 hour ago, spasticdoll said:

I just love him for that. He has BALLZ 

spasticdoll
52 minutes ago, Esteban said:

He does great and I love him so much but a lot of people paved the way for doing it at this scale, so we shouldn't forget Mykki Blanco, Zebra Katz, Le1f, Big Freedia, Moodie Black, Young M.A, Franck Ocean and probably others that I don't know 

Yes, 100%! I wasn’t aiming to discredit them, moreso just highlighting that he’s one of the biggest forces in music right now while also having this impact 🖤

xoxo go piss girl

3 hours ago, Girrr said:

I don’t think the message is inherently supposed to be sexually stimulating. 
His name is Montero, and his explanation is discussing him coming out publicly last year. 

I understand this, I just find that his use of cmbyn here is strange when he could have called it purely Montero instead I guess. He prob got inspire from the movie but I can’t help but think about how unsexy the sex is when they call each other by their names :laughga:

Mr Oak
1 hour ago, Aloe said:

I understand this, I just find that his use of cmbyn here is strange when he could have called it purely Montero instead I guess. He prob got inspire from the movie but I can’t help but think about how unsexy the sex is when they call each other by their names :laughga:

I don't think he uses it in a sexual way. I guess he says "i know you're afraid to come out, you don't even have to acknowledge me, just pretend that I'm you"

Or perhaps it's a message to all the gayz in the closet, like "Call me by your name, I represent you"??? 

Archived