Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Lil Nas X - MONTERO (Call Me By Your Name) (Official Video)

thatfoxyfeeling

Featured Posts

Lampost

Ugh, I've loved the song ever since he leaked those snippets... but damn the video takes it to another level :heat:

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Akiki
14 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

But that was the point... the church believes that strippers, and gay people, will go to hell... so Lil Nas X went to hell. But he flipped it and said "If you think I'm going to hell, then guess what? I'm the king. I own it. You can't take me down". 

That wasn't my interpretation 

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Akiki said:

That wasn't my interpretation 

He literally took the horns from the devil, wore them, and transformed into the devil... and also, that's what Lil Nas X said for his explanation of the video. Its not saying "strippers will go to hell" or that strippers are bad people, it was mocking the church and societal beliefs

End Racism Now

The Z

Both the song and video have interesting ideas, but I feel like it's just not enough for me, it lacks greatness and substance

I wish him the best though! 

Dadru

Also why is the version in the video longer than on streaming services?! :saladga: The bridge makes the song so much better, he better replace it! :grr:

Just A Holy Fool

"Shoot a child in your mouth while I'm ridin'"

Wow. If the Karens were shook by WAP...

Redhead Karen GIF by moodman

shoful

Okay I finally watched this cause everyone was going bonkers about it. And not only did I surprisingly enjoy the song a lot, the video was very awesome. I'm not sure why so many people were freaking out about it? Is it that shocking? I thought the vid was wicked cool

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Agunimon
1 minute ago, shoful said:

Okay I finally watched this cause everyone was going bonkers about it. And not only did I surprisingly enjoy the song a lot, the video was very awesome. I'm not sure why so many people were freaking out about it? Is it that shocking? I thought the vid was wicked cool

It's the conservatives with the protect the children, gays burn in hell mentality. Very upset that he's in hell being gay.

shoful
Just now, Agunimon said:

It's the conservatives with the protect the children, gays burn in hell mentality. Very upset that he's in hell being gay.

The funny thing is if the Conservatives actually wanted to protect the children they would be for: 

The irony in the right is just so ridiculous 

Agunimon
Just now, shoful said:

The funny thing is if the Conservatives actually wanted to protect the children they would be for: 

The irony in the right is just so ridiculous 

Madonna is a confirmed Illuminati plant who created the gay agenda. Some would say she's the biggest devil worshiper of all.

shoful
1 minute ago, Agunimon said:

Madonna is a confirmed Illuminati plant who created the gay agenda. Some would say she's the biggest devil worshiper of all.

madonnasatan_465_792_int.jpg

Imma be like:

49b3.gif

Archived