šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

ColourPop Cosmetics announces Lizzie McGuire collection

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Chic

Yay more non-eye safe glitter from Colourpop. Was so excited for the Animal Crossing collection then cancelled my order after I noticed the warning labels and looked into it further

bionic

Seems a bit dated in the year of our Lord 2021. Is Lizzy a thing these days? :gum:Ā 

buy bionic

GagaSine

I am really not feeling their brand lately... like 5+Ā years ago I was buying almost everything they released and had so many products I obsessively loved. Most of them are discontinued now and they just keep putting out crap like this.Ā :neyde:

I have $7 discount code that expires in May and I doubt I will end up using it.Ā 

tylertremallose
7 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

I am really not feeling their brand lately... like 5+Ā years ago I was buying almost everything they released and had so many products I obsessively loved. Most of them are discontinued now and they just keep putting out crap like this.Ā :neyde:

I have $7 discount code that expires in May and I doubt I will end up using it.Ā 

ill take it :D

HeavyyMetalVenuss
22 minutes ago, bionic said:

Seems a bit dated in the year of our Lord 2021. Is Lizzy a thing these days? :gum:Ā 

The 2000ā€™s and the whole y2k aesthetic are trending again, so I could actually see this selling decentlyĀ :gaycat:

Cake like Malibu Gaga

bionic
2 minutes ago, HeavyyMetalVenuss said:

The 2000ā€™s and the whole y2k aesthetic are trending again, so I could actually see this selling decentlyĀ :gaycat:

Nostalgia? About MY childhood? Am I officially getting old? :saladga:Ā 

buy bionic

HeavyyMetalVenuss
2 minutes ago, bionic said:

Nostalgia? About MY childhood? Am I officially getting old? :saladga:Ā 

Not at all! Of all things, you can pull out some of your older clothes and either show them off and be cool, or sell them for 5x more than their worth just because of when they were made!Ā :vegas:

Cake like Malibu Gaga

hieronymus

I wonder if this idea started after theĀ revival was announced or cancelled

1 hour ago, Chic said:

Yay more non-eye safe glitter from Colourpop. Was so excited for the Animal Crossing collection then cancelled my order after I noticed the warning labels and looked into it further

No glitter is eye-safe. Pressed pigments are also not eye safe. But people use it anyway.

GagaSine
38 minutes ago, Bio said:

No glitter is eye-safe. Pressed pigments are also not eye safe. But people use it anyway.

Okay but the pressed glitters are significantly more abrasive and irritating, and they have warning labels on their eye palettes that specifically state ā€œnot for use in the immediate eye areaā€ which is not something you find on every eye make up product.

Also, somewhat unrelated butĀ idk if anyone else has this experience but their shadow formula has seemed extra dry to me lately, my eyes itch sometimes when wearing their products even if iā€™m wearing primer underneath. Maybe itā€™s just my skin..

Archived