❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
celeb

Gaga’s publicist says Kim Kardashian is “punk”

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

weed

I think she really appreciated that, esp the “I dare you to look away energy” lol that’s cute 

GucciGa

Why would he describe that person as "lady Gaga's publicist" instead of by their name or just as a publicist lol. 

😇

Tinnitus15

I think Gaga and Kim could match....and why would this vogue interviewer  called gaga’s publicist?

BUtterfield 8
3 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

I think Gaga and Kim could match....and why would this vogue interviewer  called gaga’s publicist?

Maybe they’re friends?

Tinnitus15
Just now, BUtterfield 8 said:

Maybe they’re friends?

When there’s an interview about Gucci 

r4therupbeat

very interesting that the whole kardashians family never had any dealings with gaga besides that group photo with gaga and Kim 

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, r4therupbeat said:

very interesting that the whole kardashians family never had any dealings with gaga besides that group photo with gaga and Kim 

Why would they have smth with Gaga?

r4therupbeat
3 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Why would they have smth with Gaga?

well considering they've been promoting and friends with other female postars like Katy, Ari idk Nicki etc

boyerased
16 minutes ago, r4therupbeat said:

For a while Kanye had this thing against Gaga, and he even ranted about it once when I attended his show but then they were okay during 2011 VMA so idk. 

Archived