Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga: Perhaps NO collabs on ARTPOP, album is more personal

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Redstreak

It is implying that shes too good. Wanting her to not collab with other artists just because it looks better if she gets all the credit is sort of vain in itself as well don't you think?

It may be vain. But tbh I'm not really here for collabs either. I've never really enjoyed collabs much, with any artist.
Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

It's not about siphoning relevancy, thats what I mean by you making it seem like shes above collaborations. I edited my last post which explains my point of view so go back and read it.

You're still saying that she HAS to reach out to OTHERS to get her in a BETTER light.

She's fine the way she is. So yes, it IS siphoning from others, because you're saying she needs to improve because she seems "stuck up" because she's not going out of her way to seek collabs like some rap artist.

yourfaves

The segue between Telephone and the next part could already be filmed: unseen footage from Telephone where Beyonce is killed off or something. Who knows. Gaga has **** all planned out so we'll just wait and see.

This. That's how I've always pictured the continuation... Having another single/song/ with Beyonce just seems dumb to me. :shrug: Not that it wouldn't be awesome but why repeat yourself. I doubt Gaga would do that.

Exactly plus they already have 2 duets!! I actually want them to do pt 2 maybe after 10 years :P lol that would be cool :D

misanthrope

It may be vain. But tbh I'm not really here for collabs either. I've never really enjoyed collabs much, with any artist.

To be honest i've lost some faith in her creative judgement. Not gonna lie. So to hear that once again shes isolating herself on this record is sort of a red flag, in my opinion. But thats just me.

misanthrope

You're still saying that she HAS to reach out to OTHERS to get her in a BETTER light.

She's fine the way she is. So yes, it IS siphoning from others, because you're saying she needs to improve because she seems "stuck up" because she's not going out of her way to seek collabs like some rap artist.

It is stuck up and is not beneficial to her career of which she won't have if she continues this egotistical mindset that her work stands on its own when clearly it didn't work too well for her last time. Collaborations are not a lesser form of music. The fact that you think so low of them is a little narrow minded.

RAMROD

Is fine with me, i am looking forward for it.

Substance and some fun, can't go wrong.

Personal album eh? So curious to hear it. :omgexcited:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

To be honest i've lost some faith in her creative judgement. Not gonna lie. So to hear that once again shes isolating herself on this record is sort of a red flag, in my opinion. But thats just me.

How does Gaga "isolating" herself makes you lose faith in her creative judgement?

It is stuck up and is not beneficial to her career of which she won't have if she continues this egotistical mindset that her work stands on its own when clearly it didn't work too well for her last time. Collaborations are not a lesser form of music. The fact that you think so low of them is a little narrow minded.

When did I say once that I think low of them? That's your own inaccurate assumption.

I simply don't think Gaga, the biggest celebrity in the world right now, needs to be working hard at reaching out to others to make work.

Your statement about you saying it didn't work out "last time" is a matter of opinion, so that isn't even relevant.

I'm surprised you think Gaga is egotistical. Very telling.

I hate when people say that Gaga is above everyone else. I would love for her to collab with anyone!! It's just fun and it would be good for Gaga and good for how the GP views her. I just want her to be fun and crazy again like The Fame days :)

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

garrettgivre

The Azealia collab needs to happen. :giveup:

If it doesnt I will be so upset. She went solo for BTW, she can collab a bit for this one. At least one.

Plz gaga. :giveup:

Archived