πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga: Perhaps NO collabs on ARTPOP, album is more personal

Americano

Featured Posts

giskardsb

I can tell you right now, I'm not only here for sales, but that does play a major role in my being a superfan. I just want Gaga to sell sell sell and be majorly successful at all times! Obviously it's not realistic, but when you care about someone the way we all do with Gaga, you want the best for them. And I just want everyone to love her and buy her music! Sales are a big part of the picture.

Does the fact that I want her to sell like mad, make me a ****ty fan?

The best for Gaga is a supportive fan base that understands her need to be creative and forward thinking and supports her. If she has enough fans like that, she will be well supported no matter the extent of the GP's acceptance of what she puts out.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
melodichard

Well, as long as she releases the songs anyway then it doesn't really matter if they are on the album or not.

Free Monster

Oh...personal.

Okay everyone, get ready for the dozens of Taylor inspired love ballads.

H7IUY.jpg

or at least i hope not :cry: :cry:

BeautyisaLie

I'm glad it's a very personal album for her, I do, but still..no elton john collab? :noparty:

It's dark but just a game

I'm so happy that it's personal and it has deep songs. I don't want her to put out a 100% party songs loaded album. I hope there's at least one ballad, we didn't have any proper ballads on BTW...

imasugarush

Just Azealia though, kay thanks

Ikr lol.

AGAIN no collaborations? Gaga isolates herself too much :roll: Idk if its because shes too stubborn to handle the compromise that comes with a collaboration.

It's not that, and at the end of the day on her song she would have final say.

It's just about her getting respected for her own work. If the album is her work as a whole, only she can be credited for the success of it, rather than the hype of some random feat. If the album is all her songwriting, it's a testament ot her artisitry. It's about being taken seriously basically... And you can tell that's always been important to her, It's why she emphasized her piano skills and live vocals with the acoustic versions in The Fame era.

misanthrope

Ikr lol.

It's not that, and at the end of the day on her song she would have final say.

It's just about her getting respected for her own work. If the album is her work as a whole, only she can be credited for the success of it, rather than the hype of some random feat. If the album is all her songwriting, it's a testament ot her artisitry. It's about being taken seriously basically... And you can tell that's always been important to her, It's why she emphasized her piano skills and live vocals with the acoustic versions in The Fame era.

Good Collaborations do not prohibit an artist from being taken seriously. The fact that so many people here seem to think collabs are a sign of weakness is kind of twisted in my opinion.

Good Collaborations do not prohibit an artist from being taken seriously. The fact that so many people here seem to think collabs are a sign of weakness is kind of twisted in my opinion.

mte

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

exoskeleton123

Agreed :tea: I want one of the azealia collabs to be on ARTPOP

Well, "Cake" is pretty personal. :flop:

But anyways, sort of like Born This Way? No collaborations? I would like one or two though. I guess, it's up to her. We shall wait & see.

She mentioned before a while ago that she doesn't like to share the stage or spotlight.

Put your hands up... πŸ–€

Archived