• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rudz Xinc

I guess, she keeps changing her mind

telephone continuation might not be on this album anymore

Look at those clowns

Gerrard174

I like collabs for the reason for crossover airplay.

I don't mind collabs as bonus track or last minute remix :hor:

This. Why does an artist need to collab with someone on their own album?

And why do fans get all up in arms about it not happening? Gaga is a SOLO artist for a reason. :nails:

HausOfNicole

Good for her. She doesn't need a collab.

Although this album -- I'm glad it's going to be meaningful and personal. That should cut out all the religious bull**** right there. Personal a la Speechless and You & I is what I'm hoping for. Even the dance songs, stuff like that Poker Face was personal while still being catchy. I have such high hopes for this album you don't even know.

Actually religion is very personal so I wouldn't cut that out just yet, but I get your point.

Also I don't get why Telephone can't be continued without Beyoncé, since it started without her in the Paparazzi video.

I'll admit, I was having a meltdown until she tweeted that she'll still release collabs on the ARTPOP app. So to anyone that's still having a meltdown, it's ok!! lol

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

I guess, she keeps changing her mind

telephone continuation might not be on this album anymore

How does this mean that there will no longer be a telephone continuation? That doesn't make sense to me. She is making a continuation of the video, not the song lol

Gerrard174

gaga says she will release collabs regardless whether they are on the album or not

@HausOfManda i'll release collabs regardless if they're on album or not, thats whats nice about app.. i can upload new material all the time

nick4bty

Actually religion is very personal so I wouldn't cut that out just yet, but I get your point.

Also I don't get why Telephone can't be continued without Beyoncé, since it started without her in the Paparazzi video.

Gaga doesn't like to repeat herself, obviously. I doubt Beyonce will be in the continuation -- the song especially.

She can write such good records without alluding to religion. If she has to, I hope she keeps it to "My Daddy and Nebraska and Jesus Christ."

heavymlover

Something fishy is going on here... I mean, I don't mind if it's only her, but it's pretty strange that she recorded songs with many people and now she's alone. Her collabs never work tbh :toofunny:

Archived