Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga: Perhaps NO collabs on ARTPOP, album is more personal

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanx jeezus for the app.

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Queen Gloria

I would love an Azealia collab, but that's all. I really don't care if anyone else is on it with her.

The ARTPOP app is gonna slay!!!!!!!!!!! Hell yeah i just got ten times more excited!!! We're gonna get so much new music this way!! Shes a genius.

Other artists need the collab with Gaga more than Gaga needs collabs with others.

ooh gurll :tea:

but I kind of do want to see SOME collab whether it be on her album or not

screenshot20121127at114.png

der is god

And this. :giveup:

Yes, I'm so happy right now! Thanks Gaga, just do what you want (and it doesn't hurt that this is what I want as well :hehe: )

DaR34lestBeitch

hmmm as much as i want azealia to happen, regina george, if gaga decides to keep it just her i think it will pan out nicely. I'm really relieved that she's telling us its got more meaning to it than everyone was wanting, i knew it would have more meaning, but its just nice to hear her re-confirm it lol.

She's LYING. lol jk… but how will she continue Telephone then??

Because the Telephone video ended with Gaga and Beyoncé driving off into the sunset… How can you start the next video without explaining what happened to Beyoncé? (If she's not in the song)

They will bring another person that looks like Beyonce and beyonce will die in an accident as lady gaga survives. :evil:

Archived