💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga: Perhaps NO collabs on ARTPOP, album is more personal

Americano

Featured Posts

misanthrope

How does Gaga "isolating" herself makes you lose faith in her creative judgement?

I've already lost some faith in her creative judgement since the BTW era was such a muddled mess overall. I didn't say isolating herself solely makes me lose faith in her creative judgement, just that in my opinion its a red flag that maybe lessons have not been learned. This is all speculation anyway right? I'm not writing her off completely, we'll just have to wait and see what comes out.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Why is that every time Gaga makes an ARTPOP comment we get a thread full of meltdowns??

:popcorn:

Perhaps, someone just have really high expectation,

it can't be fulfilled by anybody alive. :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Flippy

AGAIN no collaborations? Gaga isolates herself too much :roll: Idk if its because shes too stubborn to handle the compromise that comes with a collaboration.

Whatever the case im sure i'll love the album, just sayin I think Gagas a little diva :hor:

:tea:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Deep meaningful lyrics is a plus imo so that doesn't really bother me.

BTW had no collabs and it turned out fine

This. why people don't like deep/meaningful lyrics, i don't get it? :shrug: I mean that's what i like about Gaga's songs.

And yes, BTW turned out fine without collabs.

Arturo

This. why people don't like deep/meaningful lyrics, i don't get it? :shrug: I mean that's what i like about Gaga's songs.

And yes, BTW turned out fine without collabs.

Cause people want tHe f@m3 Gagz back~!~

misanthrope

I simply don't think Gaga, the biggest celebrity in the world right now, needs to be working hard at reaching out to others to make work.

I'm surprised you think Gaga is egotistical. Very telling.

seriously *eye rolled* at the above bolded statement. reaching out to others to create music doesn't have to be viewed as an act of superficial desperation. I feel like you're assuming I want her to collab with some pop princess as a means to gain sales. All I was saying is that a collab would be beneficial, a good collab. of which her reaching out to create wouldn't necessarily be unnatural or unwarranted just because she reached out to make it happen.

Secondly, yes of course I think Gaga is egotistical how could you not? Thats not even a matter of argument lol She's a pop artist im not going to hold that too hard against her, but sometimes I think it handicaps her.

Redstreak

To be honest i've lost some faith in her creative judgement. Not gonna lie. So to hear that once again shes isolating herself on this record is sort of a red flag, in my opinion. But thats just me.

Well it's like me on a school project. I don't mind people helping but when it starts to become special to me, I feel like other peoples influence starts to make it less mine and less personal.
Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

I think is a good thing but the "personal" thing i hope i dont go to much like BTW i love that album but she needs in ARTPOP more single material because that will keep the album alive more time in sales and the charts

seriously *eye rolled* at the above bolded statement. reaching out to others to create music doesn't have to be viewed as an act of superficial desperation. I feel like you're assuming I want her to collab with some pop princess as a means to gain sales. All I was saying is that a collab would be beneficial, a good collab. of which her reaching out to create wouldn't necessarily be unnatural or unwarranted just because she reached out to make it happen.

Secondly, yes of course I think Gaga is egotistical how could you not? Thats not even a matter of argument lol She's a pop artist im not going to hold that too hard against her, but sometimes I think it handicaps her.

Is she supposed to be apologetic about putting all her heart into her own work? Save the collabs for later.

I've already lost some faith in her creative judgement since the BTW era was such a muddled mess overall. I didn't say isolating herself solely makes me lose faith in her creative judgement, just that in my opinion its a red flag that maybe lessons have not been learned. This is all speculation anyway right? I'm not writing her off completely, we'll just have to wait and see what comes out.

I actually had the opposite reaction to the BTW era. She seems more organic with what she does and her artistry and doesn't really follow what the industry tries to impose on everyone (or at least not everything), probably what created the "mess" you speak of. Just my opinion. You write her off if you want to. :)

BLACKOUTbritney

I need collabs!!!!

Azealia

TsIVS.jpg

THIS!!! i need the azealia collab :giveup:

giskardsb

It is implying that shes too good. Wanting her to not collab with other artists just because it looks better if she gets all the credit is sort of vain in itself as well don't you think?

she doesn't need to do collabs with current pop stars just to act like some sort of team player. Thats a dumb reason to do a collab, although it fits with the majority of collabs that are just for marketing and business purposes rather than enhancing the actual song.

Archived