“I’ve got rain stored in the boobs”-Boobga 2020🤡

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, anonnona said:

She mentioned nature again in her recent IG caption

Omg Charles Darwin who? :bradley:

End Racism Now

Tinnitus15
4 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Wait... remember that Hollywood insider who has gossip (legit stuff) on people? He said that Gaga was in a hotel room playing a song from her new album :bradley:   

What if its true and this is 'The Chromatica Monster'... a Chromatica part two?

It was a ballad through the vents still can’t get over it :laughga:

xoxo Craig

But Chromatica really is her most wasted potential album to date... and I'm mad

End Racism Now

franminervini

I can't believe we are in the "LG7 is coming" era. It feels like yesterday when we were talking about all the rumours for LG6 :selena:

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

2 hours ago, FameHookah said:

Bitch pls :'( i cant deal with more dissapointment, im still MAD like legit PISSED about the way Gaga let Alice, SC and Babylon die like that, the potential... Just wasted.

I dont want another halfassed era..

But you'd rather NOT have a whole new album??? Okkkkurrrrr

Bolkins

I would love for this to be true, but we have to learn from past experiences surely. Her creative process takes a long time, I would be very surprised if she suddenly was able to drop an album in the space of a few months where historically it’s taken years. Also, every pre-era we have it’s generally started by a rumour of her releasing a disco inspired album which is literally happening again. I really don’t know if it’s ever going to happen we may just have to be content with her ‘I want you love’ cover. 

numb the flame
Just now, Bolkins said:

I would love for this to be true, but we have to learn from past experiences surely. Her creative process takes a long time, I would be very surprised if she suddenly was able to drop an album in the space of a few months where historically it’s taken years. Also, every pre-era we have it’s generally started by a rumour of her releasing a disco inspired album which is literally happening again. I really don’t know if it’s ever going to happen we may just have to be content with her ‘I want you love’ cover. 

Joanne was written, recorded and produced within six months so it's not unrealistic if she were to release an EP that she reworked, rewrote, rerecorded and reproduced old material for it. 

Bolkins
Just now, numb the flame said:

Joanne was written, recorded and produced within six months so it's not unrealistic if she were to release an EP that she reworked, rewrote, rerecorded and reproduced old material for it. 

Good point actually, well I think I’m just jaded I’ve seen this happen many times 

Karen Smith
26 minutes ago, franminervini said:

I can't believe we are in the "LG7 is coming" era. It feels like yesterday when we were talking about all the rumours for LG6 :selena:

Omg nooo we're not :saladga: I'm so struggling right now I woke up few hours ago oh my god what is happening 

xoxo Craig
21 minutes ago, Rio said:

But you'd rather NOT have a whole new album??? Okkkkurrrrr

Tbh... I'd really want to hear the unreleased Chromatica tracks and the multiple versions of the songs :selena: a new album would be great but it feels like Chromatica is an unfinished painting and we are desperately waiting for Gaga to fill in all the ugly holes to make it beautiful again... like give us the Chromatica act 2 to end this era, then give us a new album

End Racism Now

chromaticarth

I would love believe in that

But after she said that we were going to have so much fun and have surprises and she didn't even make an SNL

I doubt it

• Lighter changed the title to LG7 is coming. UPDATE: It’s cancelled😳

Archived