Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs. The World thread | *use spoiler tag*

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

tomsches

OMG I LOOOOOVE drag race.

I didn't watch Canada's drag race, so it's my first time seeing Jimbo in action and I love her. Definitely one of my all time favourite queens. I feel like the producers know that people love her and so they want to keep her. She's not going to win though cause she can't lipsync. 

I also feel like they ran into an issue with casting people like Jujubee and Pangina. Jujubee is such an iconic drag race member so if they get rid of her too soon they contradict themselves cause in earlier seasons she was always in the top 4. Same goes for Pangina, she's literally a judge so if they get rid of her that's gonna reflect negatively on the franchise as a whole.

I'm also a bit mad about Baga Chipz. She was my favourite on Drag race UK and I still love her and I want her to stay but with that attitude she's not gonna go far. And again, it feels like they are making her stay cause they know that fans love her so they don't want to upset anyone.

Regardless, I don't care about the production choices, cause this show is just so entertaining. 

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LateToCult
37 minutes ago, tomsches said:

OMG I LOOOOOVE drag race.

I didn't watch Canada's drag race, so it's my first time seeing Jimbo in action and I love her. Definitely one of my all time favourite queens. I feel like the producers know that people love her and so they want to keep her. She's not going to win though cause she can't lipsync. 

I also feel like they ran into an issue with casting people like Jujubee and Pangina. Jujubee is such an iconic drag race member so if they get rid of her too soon they contradict themselves cause in earlier seasons she was always in the top 4. Same goes for Pangina, she's literally a judge so if they get rid of her that's gonna reflect negatively on the franchise as a whole.

I'm also a bit mad about Baga Chipz. She was my favourite on Drag race UK and I still love her and I want her to stay but with that attitude she's not gonna go far. And again, it feels like they are making her stay cause they know that fans love her so they don't want to upset anyone.

Regardless, I don't care about the production choices, cause this show is just so entertaining. 

One of Jimbo’s best moments :vegas:

bionic
14 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

One of Jimbo’s best moments :vegas:

Jimbo making her own TV moment :giveup: 

buy bionic

BUtterfield 8

Baga is so annoying 

it’s really showing that Jujubee was forced to compete lol and I don’t blame her attitude 

pangina for the win!

• BUtterfield 8 changed the title to Official RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs. The World thread | *use spoiler tag*
bionic
5 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Baga is so annoying 

it’s really showing that Jujubee was forced to compete lol and I don’t blame her attitude 

pangina for the win!

Surely juju is out of contract by now

buy bionic

Fantina

OK so I have WOW+ and I was watching Rajah and Shea's Fashion Photo Ruview for Episode 2 and they gave everyone a BOOT except Jujubee ( what the hell :ladyhaha: ) and Jimbo (deserved). Mo got a partial TOOT from Shea  too.

Mind you they only critiqued the constructed looks. Not the first 2 categories.

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.

gagzus
13 hours ago, bionic said:

Surely juju is out of contract by now

she probably signed a new one before coming back for AS5

12 hours ago, Fantina said:

OK so I have WOW+ and I was watching Rajah and Shea's Fashion Photo Ruview for Episode 2 and they gave everyone a BOOT except Jujubee ( what the hell :ladyhaha: ) and Jimbo (deserved). Mo got a partial TOOT from Shea  too.

Mind you they only critiqued the constructed looks. Not the first 2 categories.

I just finished it and girl...... I cannot believe it. Shea has the nerve to toot Mo's poorly made garment, Juju's "here's my no panties 2nd week in a row" dress.... I can't. Pangina boot??? Janey boot?? Baga BARELY a boot??????? girl... they have really good critiques overall but girl... 

bionic
6 hours ago, weed said:

Jimbo just got her first facial and omg!! the glow up!

FLcNujSXoAE86tN?format=jpg&name=large

Jimbo? (Daddy pun)

buy bionic

Luke78619
8 hours ago, weed said:

Jimbo just got her first facial and omg!! the glow up!

FLcNujSXoAE86tN?format=jpg&name=large

Thought this was one of those yasifying filters

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

1 hour ago, Luke78619 said:

Thought this was one of those yasifying filters

It must be hahaha Jimbo posted it on twitter and I just tried to make a joke

Archived