Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs. The World thread | *use spoiler tag*

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

alsemanche

Jimbo is absolutely eating up the competition omg... Literally one of the best queens to have been on the show idc idc

Spoiler

I'm tired of the bag of chips. So dumb and useless. Leave already. She should have been in the bottom with Juju and Cheryl instead of Monique who had 2 amazing looks and a third look that wasn't good but wasn't horrible. 

Pangina (despite her messy bottom part of the final look, she still ate the first 2 and the top part of the third one was amazing) and Jimbo should have been in the top 2, not Janet Jackson. She's so meh. I fully had her as safe/bottom.

I'm happy Juju stayed but she really needs to step it up if she wants to stay. Idk why but something's very off about her this season. It's like she doesn't even wanna be there. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ororo Munroe

international girls are eating these american/british bitches up lol. 

and Jimbo is just.... too good to be true. 

Spoiler

Jimbo and Janey ate idc idc. Janey's RuPaul look was amazing, she made it herself, like damn it fitted her so well! Pangina did amazing again. these international girls are stealing the show so hard, it's not even cute. 

Luke78619

Shocked that the US girls are low-key boring me this time around :/ 

And what kind of crack is jimbo on :air:  Defo the highlight of the season, pretty much the only reason I’m watching it 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Chris Thomason

If Jimbo improved her dancing ability she'd actually be unstoppable. I don't really know why Baga is even in this competition if they're going to have that kind of attitude when it's a challenge they don't like

I know many people love her, but…Jujubee should sashay away…

Her talent show was the same as her AS5 one. She also sang on QoTU and delivered poor vocals. She should’ve thought about doing something different.

Also it’s her 4th time on DR. Give another girl a chance, RuPaul ffs

LateToCult

You can tell Jimbo is living for the love and praise from these judges. Pangina is also doing really well so far!

Ricardo
4 hours ago, bionic said:
  Reveal hidden contents

This episode was not it. :crossed: 

Reveal hidden contents

Also Baga is for sure either winning or being eliminated next week, based on the edit she's getting

Spoiler

she's giving me a bit of Valentina delusion vibes this season, she's getting the chop definitely 

Spoiler

Baga should not have been safe. Top 3 Pangina, Jimbo (literally top 2 of the season lol) and Janey, safe Blu and Monique, bottom 3 Baga, Juju, Cheryl and Cheryl is eventually safe. Pangina slayeeeed, didn't care for the butch look but the concept was cute. Her *made* look was the best, by far imo. Juju saying "there's good Juju, and there's bad Juju" doesn't make any sense in this case. These are looks that you brought, you had a month to decide/make what to bring and you chose those looks. They are bad looks on your 4th opportunity to compete. Baga, delusional. I can't believe she has the nerve to say "This is the first dress I've made/I had minimal help" when she was literally sleeping, walking around, critiquing it as Pangina sewed the look FOR HER! Should have been a double elimination, each winner chose a different lip stick and both win the lip sync. You want gags? THAT would be a gag, not saving your fave every week. The girls are stupid for not picking Juju. Cheryl is not going to win UK vs The World. Clearly I've been writing this as the episode progresses bc I'm like girl... Juju telling Janey/Jimbo "don't you want to beat the best??" girl YOU'RE IN THE BOTTOM!!!! You are not a part of "the best"!!!! If they eliminated you, they beat "the best" according to you!!! Janey slayed, congrats to her. Super happy she has a badge, and is getting this platform. She was my favorite on Holland S1, even though I knew Envy would win. Baga.... girl... I'm going to become a hater (based on preview of next week). I'm sure if I was a fan already I would love her delusion but I do not. 

Fantina
Spoiler

I agree with most of the rankings this episode. Would have switched Mo and Blu because Mo's 2nd look was ICONIC. I don't think everyone understood the challenge tbh. The goal was to create a gown that Ru would wear. Although Pangina's was great, it's not really Ru's style. Janey's was simple but it was pretty and I could see Ru walking down the runway in it. Jujubee really let me down. She was the worst in this challenge. At least Cheryl brought some good looks for the first 2 categories.

Winner of each category imo:

Kitty Girl- Pangina

Butch- Mo Heart

Ru Paul Gown- Janey

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.

The Fame Monster

I have really enjoyed the season so far. I’m rooting for Pangina Heels, she has really amazed me with her talent. Her runway wasn’t as exciting as in the 1st episode but I’m very excited about to see more of her. I hope she goes all the way. :firega:

Jujubee and Baga are funny as hell but that’s about it.

Jimbo needs to practice her performance skills and stop asking help in decisions from umbrellas and sofas in the untucking room. Jk, she’s HILARIOUS! 😂

Can’t wait for episode 3. :enigma:

Find your freedom in the music

Magneto

Loving this season so far. One thing that's bugging me is that for some queens this is a much bigger opportunity than for others even if there's no prize money and it really shows. It almost feels like Juju had to be there and doesn't really care

Free my mind

Fantina
2 minutes ago, Magneto said:

Loving this season so far. One thing that's bugging me is that for some queens this is a much bigger opportunity than for others even if there's no prize money and it really shows. It almost feels like Juju had to be there and doesn't really care

I agree. The winners of the challenge, lipsync (and even the season) get nothing. I would love if they hosted this in another country where people can actually get payed. Angeria got like 10k already on the US season and we're only on episode 5.

I really really really hope the winner isn't a US queen because they will get what? A trip to Hollywood? Most queens are already in LA so it will be what? A free taxi to World of Wonder? The prize is kinda useless if a US queen wins this ngl. 

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.

alsemanche
6 minutes ago, Fantina said:

I really really really hope the winner isn't a US queen because they will get what? A trip to Hollywood? Most queens are already in LA so it will be what? A free taxi to World of Wonder? The prize is kinda useless if a US queen wins this ngl. 

They get to record a song with Rupaul which is like... such a lame prize :air: They release a Rumix every season almost, it's so stupid to give that as a prize.

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Ororo Munroe
1 minute ago, alsemanche said:

They get to record a song with Rupaul which is like... such a lame prize :air: They release a Rumix every season almost, it's so stupid to give that as a prize.

RuPaul - Butch Queen (RuPaul’s Version feat. Baga Chipz) is coming y’all

bionic
1 minute ago, alsemanche said:

I mean I guess a 1-1 collab with Ru is a bit more prestigious because you know that:

• the song has a high chance to be a lip sync in the future, so you'll get small residuals for the rest of your life; and
  • the song has a decent chance of ending up a future rumix
buy bionic

• BUtterfield 8 changed the title to Official RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs. The World thread | *use spoiler tag*

Archived