Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs. The World thread | *use spoiler tag*

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

gagzus
3 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

IS THIS CONFIRMT?!?! :woot:

Even tho the "leaked" cast is underwhelming and not what I envision when you say "all winners cast"...

Although not 100% confirmation really because it’s not from WoW or anything, but the person who spilled the cast, top 2 and the finale lip sync for AW said that May 20th is the airdate.

Which makes sense because the finale of S14 is April 14th I think, so they could probably drop the promo then and give the cast a good month to promote since it’s a special season.

Then SCDR2 will probs air after it and before DU2 & UK4

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlingNotTheMusic
2 minutes ago, gagzus said:

Although not 100% confirmation really because it’s not from WoW or anything, but the person who spilled the cast, top 2 and the finale lip sync for AW said that May 20th is the airdate.

Which makes sense because the finale of S14 is April 14th I think, so they could probably drop the promo then and give the cast a good month to promote since it’s a special season.

Then SCDR2 will probs air after it and before DU2 & UK4

Pardon my ignorance but what is SCDR2 and DU2?!

gagzus
1 minute ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Pardon my ignorance but what is SCDR2 and DU2?!

Secret Celebrity Drag Race (Season 2) and Drag Race Down Under (Season 2)

BlingNotTheMusic
Just now, gagzus said:

Secret Celebrity Drag Race (Season 2) and Drag Race Down Under (Season 2)

Ohhhh is secret celebrity drag race on WOW Presents Plus? I've literally never heard of it :sharon: hopefully Down Under 2 is better than s1 :huntyga:

Also, it's cool that the spoilers for the season are out there but idk, I wouldn't want to know anything except maybe which queens are returning (all stars). Doesn't it ruin the show?

gagzus
Just now, WheresMy911Alice said:

Ohhhh is secret celebrity drag race on WOW Presents Plus? I've literally never heard of it :sharon: hopefully Down Under 2 is better than s1 :huntyga:

Also, it's cool that the spoilers for the season are out there but idk, I wouldn't want to know anything except maybe which queens are returning (all stars). Doesn't it ruin the show?

SCDR was actually alright in my opinion a lot of people hated it but I liked it, not sure where it is really in the UK it’s on Netflix though.

I enjoy spoilers personally, but then again I read plot synopsis’ of movies before I see them because I hate surprises. We also never know the actual winner till the day of the finale airing ever anyway so there’s still some surprises I guess. Plus not everything makes the edit spoiler wise 

bionic

Did someone make a thread for AW? or are we waiting for it to be officially announced?

Spoiler

reddit seems under the impression that it'll be floated as All Stars 7 rather than a standalone series

buy bionic

bionic
32 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

I can’t believe this is how baga looked like 10 years ago 

Her in drag look there is Willam meets Ella Vaday

buy bionic

BlingNotTheMusic
45 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

I can’t believe this is how baga looked like 10 years ago 

Omg she was so much cuter before the big lips. Just my opinion but queens rarely look better after all the plastic surgery. Their body their choice tho

Archived