💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs. The World thread | *use spoiler tag*

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

CyanDante

But all in all, they all were so cutthroat and competitive for this awful single :rip: people got death threats for this. :rip:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hieronymus
Just now, CyanDante said:

She might be great in the competition, but she has a horrible attitude. 

Valentina was way nicer than her on S9, and even then got ripped apart for not being vocal about not sending hate to her fellow contestants.

Jimbo seemed to encourage that. 

Exactly. Jimbo was such a sour puss. Pangina was into still rooting for Blu.

hieronymus
Just now, CyanDante said:

But all in all, they all were so cutthroat and competitive for this awful single :rip: people got death threats for this. :rip:

I haven't seen it yet, but like... This was global Drag Race and they were basically playing for honor wins. Idk. I might change my mind when I see it fully

CyanDante
1 minute ago, Chomby said:

I haven't seen it yet, but like... This was global Drag Race and they were basically playing for honor wins. Idk. I might change my mind when I see it fully

Just listen to the winner's single with Ru on Spotify. Tragic would be understatement. :messga:

It's basically what all the S7 queens did before their season started but better.

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

bionic
12 minutes ago, Noah said:

You can not say that after seeing S13s.

I haven't finished s13 because Kandy Muse is so offputting to me

buy bionic

littlepotter

People still not understanding that Jimbo is a character and getting pissed at her for being mean to another queen :rip: grow up please. Let drag queens be drag queens.

chaeri pls

Noah
3 minutes ago, bionic said:

I haven't finished s13 because Kandy Muse is so offputting to me

well the finale was probably the worst ever, so good for u! 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

alsemanche
Spoiler

Well well well, a UK queen won a UK season, what a shocker!!!!! :triggered: 

Mo won that lipsync and deserved the crown, period. Blu was overdoing it too much (but she was not bad by any means). Also the lipsync edits..... we could barely see Juju do anything because the camera was constantly on Blu, and Mo didn't have enough takes either. It was obvious they wanted the focus to be on Blu most of the time. 

I'm not mad at Blu winning though, she did very well this season and deserved a spot in the top at least. She's very cute and I'm happy for her.

At the end of the day, Pangina should have won the season but oh well. I knew a Uk queen was gonna win because there's no way the BBC would accept otherwise let's be real. 

BUT IM SO HAPPY WE FINALLY GOT A SUPERNOVA LIPSYNC :giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup: Pangina would have DESTROYED it :giveup:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

bionic

If anything this proves that anyone, including you or I, could win drag race with mediocre lipsyncs :classy:

buy bionic

bionic
Just now, alsemanche said:
  Hide contents

Well well well, a UK queen won a UK season, what a shocker!!!!! :triggered: 

Mo won that lipsync and deserved the crown, period. Blu was overdoing it too much (but she was not bad by any means). Also the lipsync edits..... we could barely see Juju do anything because the camera was constantly on Blu, and Mo didn't have enough takes either. It was obvious they wanted the focus to be on Blu most of the time. 

I'm not mad at Blu winning though, she did very well this season and deserved a spot in the top at least. She's very cute and I'm happy for her.

At the end of the day, Pangina should have won the season but oh well. I knew a Uk queen was gonna win because there's no way the BBC would accept otherwise let's be real. 

BUT IM SO HAPPY WE FINALLY GOT A SUPERNOVA LIPSYNC :giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup: Pangina would have DESTROYED it :giveup:

Spoiler

This episode gave us one of the strongest winner edits ever...

The episode started with Mo being criticized for losing the lip sync and having no wins, then Baga not being able to lip sync. There is no world in which Juju was going to be crowned so the episode was spent painting Blu as an underdog, justifying her decision to eliminate Pangina etc... 

I've said in this thread a few times that I don't really find Blu as charming or entertaining as everybody else does but I can see a lot of potential in her so not mad she's a winner, but this was not a winning season

buy bionic

La Rosalia
2 hours ago, bionic said:
  Hide contents

I've said in this thread a few times that I don't really find Blu as charming or entertaining as everybody else does but I can see a lot of potential in her so not mad she's a winner, but this was not a winning season

Spoiler

I totally agree with you on this. I don’t wanna **** on her talent and I do respect her, but I don’t find most of these young queens like Blu, Blair St. Claire, several of the season 14 and drag race uk season 3 cast, etc as entertaining as queens from previous seasons. I don’t find that uniqueness factor in them anymore, it feels like they’re cut from the same clothe.

alsemanche
20 minutes ago, bionic said:
  Reveal hidden contents

This episode gave us one of the strongest winner edits ever...

The episode started with Mo being criticized for losing the lip sync and having no wins, then Baga not being able to lip sync. There is no world in which Juju was going to be crowned so the episode was spent painting Blu as an underdog, justifying her decision to eliminate Pangina etc... 

Yeah honestly i called it from the beginnig of the episode and it was just a matter of them justifying it 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Archived