Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs. The World thread | *use spoiler tag*

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
6 hours ago, bionic said:
  Hide contents

BBC neutrality rules require that Baga gets a positive edit because otherwise the show is skewed toward the liberal agenda. After 3 liberal winners she will probably win too otherwise its not fair and BBC will be fined

I'm sorry, WHAT?! What is this "BBC neutrality"??? 

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic
3 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

I'm sorry, WHAT?! What is this "BBC neutrality"??? 

BBC is publicly funded so in its Charter it has to be politically neutral. They usually do this in a pretty hamfisted way such as giving a 30 year experienced doctor the same amount of screen time as a random anti-vaxxer from the street. Because most drag queens are liberal (and 3 winners in a row) the BBC has to give equal airtime to someone conservative i.e. Baga Chipz

buy bionic

BlingNotTheMusic
6 minutes ago, bionic said:

BBC is publicly funded so in its Charter it has to be politically neutral. They usually do this in a pretty hamfisted way such as giving a 30 year experienced doctor the same amount of screen time as a random anti-vaxxer from the street. Because most drag queens are liberal (and 3 winners in a row) the BBC has to give equal airtime to someone conservative i.e. Baga Chipz

Fascinating! I had no idea. And I'm disliking Baga more and more each day :samanthac:

Schwerk
Spoiler

I'm pissed off about that final lipsync. Mo was giving but they barely showed her. Everytime there was an iconic moment in the song they were fixed on Juju. As a former TV editor it was clear as day they steered it towards Juju. It probably doesn't impact the elimination much, but I just feel like Mo was ignored in that edit bigtime.

Sad to see Janey go as a fellow Dutchie, but I get it. With that fierce competition I didn't expect her to last this long. She did so well having a fraction of the budget, little time, no work at all after her season, a much smaller fanbase and a language barrier. Yes, her English is great, but trust me she is way more quick and clever in her own language.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

bionic
1 minute ago, MessyTop said:

5-F8529-E9-EF35-4-B22-949-C-1-B35212-AA5

Baga would truly be putting 'state' in 'state of the union'

buy bionic

gagzus
Spoiler

god im already bored to tears by this season i've seen ENOUGH of the season 1 girls to last a lifetime, can't wait for Canada VS The World since the rumoured queens listing is starting to be put together

Stephen
9 minutes ago, gagzus said:
  Reveal hidden contents

god im already bored to tears by this season i've seen ENOUGH of the season 1 girls to last a lifetime, can't wait for Canada VS The World since the rumoured queens listing is starting to be put together

Spoiler

who? :gum:

Chris Thomason

It's quite heart warming that baga and blu did it for jimbo last episode. I can also see why the queens were saying blu was the shadiest queen of the season. I hope blu or mo wins next week

gagzus
3 hours ago, Stephen said:
  Hide contents

who? :gum:

Spoiler

Roxxxy Andrews got asked but said she turned it down recently because her dog was sick, then other queens have cancelled summer gigs so it's possible they're either doing that or AS7 (or 8 if you count AW as an AS season).  Adore Delano, Denali Foxx, Jaymes Mansfield, Kandy Ho, Mrs. Kasha Davis have all cleared their schedules, and apparently the next season of regular All Stars is gonna be more "early out" focused, so my guess is the last 3 are probs doing early outs and then the other two are doing CANvsTW.

But that's my speculation. 

LateToCult

Gag of the century if Jujubee actually wins and it’s all because the other queens were too busy being petty and eliminating the girls they didn’t like. They’re setting my sis up for an all winners season appearance and they don’t even know it. BOOKED and BUSY-Bee.

B65-A6203-90-C2-4-D81-BC04-164-D281732-C

Cruelty
Spoiler

AAAAAAHHHH the winner's song got released early to Spotify in Australia & New Zealand, beware of spoilers!! :saladga:

Juanlittlem
6 minutes ago, NeonSkeleton said:
  Hide contents

AAAAAAHHHH the winner's song got released early to Spotify in Australia & New Zealand, beware of spoilers!! :saladga:

Who is it? :neyde:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Cruelty
4 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Who is it? :neyde:

I'll message you, don't want to risk spoiling it for anyone by accident:)

Archived