New Patrizia Reggiani Documentary

Gen

Featured Posts

bionic

Could be some interesting required learning for house of Gucci film

buy bionic

21 minutes ago, SLAYing said:

Seems intriguing. When is it streaming? 

It's already out on an italian platform. I've only seen clips where she says that the years spent in prison (that she calls Victor's Residence) were of absolute peace, that she got on well with the other inmates, that she once asked a butcher to kill Maurizio, that she thought she wasn't gonna get caught and, finally, that Maurizio was her one true love. 

robboadam

I actually watched this last night - it’s interesting as it’s interviewing her as well. But it’s all in Italian with subtitles, so sometimes a bit difficult to follow if you can’t speak Italian.

Ariana Grindr
10 minutes ago, Gen said:

It's already out on an italian platform. I've only seen clips where she says that the years spent in prison (that she calls Victor's Residence) were of absolute peace, that she got on well with the other inmates, that she once asked a butcher to kill Maurizio, that she thought she wasn't gonna get caught and, finally, that Maurizio was her one true love. 

Sis wut????

What Are You Doing Reaction GIF

Kulture Kiari
1 hour ago, Gen said:

How romantic đź’—

G U C C I

I subscribed to Discovery+ just to watch this :selena:

In that preview when she says "catch me" and slowly puts on those sunglasses I almost lost it :air: this bitch truly is hardcore and doesn't give a f*ck. 

ShayCristoforo

Let me guess, she's cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs but also loving/caring? lol

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

5 minutes ago, G U C C I said:

I subscribed to Discovery+ just to watch this :selena:

In that preview when she says "catch me" and slowly puts on those sunglasses I almost lost it :air: this bitch truly is hardcore and doesn't give a f*ck. 

I tried to subscribe with VPN but it’s not accepting my cards for the free trial. If anybody finds a way, let us know.

Archived