• Created
  • Last Reply
M i K E Y
18 hours ago, polishmonster said:

it will premiere on Fall 2021?

yes I think it's october

M i K E Y
17 hours ago, Hunty1 said:

What are your thoughts on what it will be called?! 

i really don't know. The working title was ''Pilgrim'' but since all teasers had to do with ocean / beach...

Karen Smith

I am living for Roanoke and hotel, I hope the new one won't cringy like 1984. 

Bradley
On 3/18/2021 at 6:53 PM, PartySick said:

AHS: Chromatica

and the winner for Best Nonexisting Series goes to:

AHS: Chromatica

:pray:

MelbHawker

The show died after Coven.. I stuck it out til Hotel but I couldn’t even finish the season :toofunny:

Anderson123

I watched the first season way back then and didn't love it and always felt like catching up but now it's 10 seasons. :air:

Dadru
11 minutes ago, MelbHawker said:

The show died after Coven.. I stuck it out til Hotel but I couldn’t even finish the season :toofunny:

Hotel is one of the worst seasons no offense to Gaga. Roanoke & Cult are way better (Roanoke is really scary & gruesome - pure horror).

LastNight

I'm so excited! I started rewatching Apocalypse yesterday and I find the show is a much better watch when you binge it, but I can never hold out when the new season premieres. Hope they also announce the release date, they must be nearing the end of filming so I hope it's soon - would pretty annoying to have to wait til the end of the year for it.

Chlorine Sevigny
29 minutes ago, MelbHawker said:

I gave up in Freakshow and only watched Hotel because of Gaga.

But somehow I still always follow the news and wonder if the new season is gonna be worth checking out. :fail:

monketsharona
On 3/18/2021 at 2:19 PM, polishmonster said:

it will premiere on Fall 2021?

Most probably this Spring / early Summer. 

American Horror Stories is planned for a 2021 release as well (most definitely for the usual AHS time slot)

monketsharona
36 minutes ago, LastNight said:

I'm so excited! I started rewatching Apocalypse yesterday and I find the show is a much better watch when you binge it, but I can never hold out when the new season premieres. Hope they also announce the release date, they must be nearing the end of filming so I hope it's soon - would pretty annoying to have to wait til the end of the year for it.

AHS is actually made for being a Netflix show. I think Ryan Murphy said this in an interview. It's a show to be binge watched 

Archived