series

AHS 10 title to be announced on Friday

M i K E Y

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Joshie S

I'm excited but I'm worried that having Macaulay Culkin in it is going to be cringe af, and I don't usually find AHS cringe like a lot of others do:triggered:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Moonlight on Water

american horror story GIF

I AM READY! i'm still on Cult but i only have two episodes left. I think I'm going to finish THE SEASON TODAY SO I CAN START APOCALYPSE YAAAAAAAAAAS

she/her

M i K E Y
3 minutes ago, Meraki said:

I AM READY! i'm still on Cult but i only have two episodes left. I think I'm going to finish THE SEASON TODAY SO I CAN START APOCALYPSE YAAAAAAAAAAS

i think I'm one of the few who don't like Season 8

Sneaky Oliver
3 minutes ago, Meraki said:

I haven’t started 1984 yet :enigma: it was such a letdown for me because I thought it was going to be inspired by Orwell’s 1984 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Moonlight on Water
2 minutes ago, M i K E Y said:

i think I'm one of the few who don't like Season 8

i really enjoy it actually. i think it's slow in the pilot but it sped up a bit. AHS always gets me scared but pulled in with the gore. what's your favorite season btw? mine is coven

2 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I haven’t started 1984 yet :enigma: it was such a letdown for me because I thought it was going to be inspired by Orwell’s 1984 

oooh yeah i thought it was going to be about george orwell as well. i only saw a good portion of the pilot and it looked alright i guess??

she/her

M i K E Y
4 minutes ago, Meraki said:

i really enjoy it actually. i think it's slow in the pilot but it sped up a bit. AHS always gets me scared but pulled in with the gore. what's your favorite season btw? mine is coven

I think mine is Freak Show

Focus

ahs: harbor or ahs: lighthouse or ahs: pioneer

bookmark me and ill start taking psychic session for venmo $250 once i turn out to be right :flop:

M i K E Y
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

AHS: Chromatica

No because that Season would be over after 2 episodes :billie::selena:

numb the flame
5 minutes ago, M i K E Y said:

No because that Season would be over after 2 episodes :billie::selena:

:cryga:

Helxig

Yasss!! Hopefully having taken a year off has given them time to fully flesh out the season so they don't scramble to put together an ending and tie up loose ends! I have high hopes for this season

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

VasilisVas
2 hours ago, Joshie S said:

I'm excited but I'm worried that having Macaulay Culkin in it is going to be cringe af, and I don't usually find AHS cringe like a lot of others do:triggered:

Macaulay Culkin is iconic and there’s nothing “cringe” about him. He’s been through a lot, but that doesn’t make him cringey. :poot:

Archived