💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Marry The Night performed on The Voice

nick4bty

Featured Posts

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OH MY GOSH THIS IS WHAT GAGA PLANNED ALL LONG I KNEW SHE WAS A GENIUS AND WE DOUBTED HER HAAAAAHAHAH TO ALL YOU LESSER BITCHES THIS POP HIT WILL SMASH ALL THESE LESSER BITCHES THAT'S THE TRUTH TEA SO YOU BETTER BE SIPPIN ON THE **** KAY BBBBBY? :hor: :hor: :hor::tea: PRESSED!

PaperIz

OH MY GOSH THIS IS WHAT GAGA PLANNED ALL LONG I KNEW SHE WAS A GENIUS AND WE DOUBTED HER HAAAAAHAHAH TO ALL YOU LESSER BITCHES THIS POP HIT WILL SMASH ALL THESE LESSER BITCHES THAT'S THE TRUTH TEA SO YOU BETTER BE SIPPIN ON THE **** KAY BBBBBY? :hor: :hor: :hor::tea: PRESSED!

watch it become a sleeper hit :legend: it was performed at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade also!

This will probably get a small bump on iTunes. Not much, but something. The Voice gets great ratings.

I didn't see the performance, but I'll check it out when it's posted.

nick4bty

watch it become a sleeper hit :legend: it was performed at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade also!

Someone at NBC must like this song lol

Arturo

This will probably get a small bump on iTunes. Not much, but something. The Voice gets great ratings.

Anything helps when you take MTN's sales in the U.S into consideration :toofunny:

nick4bty

Yeah, all songs that are performed usually get a boost on iTunes. This one may re-enter the Top 200 but won't do much I'm guessing. Most people on Twitter didn't even know it was Gaga :fail:

Archived