💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

'Painted with Raven' - Drag Race contestant Raven's competition series

COOOK

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig
43 minutes ago, MonSwiftAnton said:

Oh the queen of no chocolate or rice is getting her own show. Shame.

I don’t understand :selena:

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, TheOriginalOne said:

sdntrerr.png

Oh so they're that type of gay... I see :bear:  not this coupled with the blackfishing scandal

End Racism Now

Phantomhive

Lost t̶h̶r̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶ ̶N̶a̶o̶m̶i̶ twice but got an Emmy and her own reality show

Arrested Development GIF

In I fly on wings of winter.

This really speaks volumes of WOW and there obvious ignorance towards the racism of certain fan favourite contestants. The fact she hasn't been called out for this more really does just show the white privilege and how white queens can get away with anything in the fanbase.

Gaga Lazuli

Do you have to use foundation 4 times darker than your actual skin tone to participate? 

Little Monsters Torture Me

SharkmanthaC
38 minutes ago, TheOriginalOne said:

sdntrerr.png

Umm Wow. My opinion just changed drastically. 

she/her/hers

beaublue
41 minutes ago, TheOriginalOne said:

sdntrerr.png

Literally anyone can take someone’s pics & make a profile. How do we know it was actually her profile, did she send nudes from it or something? Also who’s to say her viewpoint hasn’t changed since then & she hasn’t learned? People are constantly growing in every way so holding onto something that looks like it’s from a decade ago doesn’t seem healthy… seriously what app is that profile from :ladyhaha:

Phantomhive
1 minute ago, lestyoufall said:

Literally anyone can take someone’s pics & make a profile. How do we know it was actually her profile, did she send nudes from it or something? Also who’s to say her viewpoint hasn’t changed since then & she hasn’t learned? People are constantly growing in every way so holding onto something that looks like it’s from a decade ago doesn’t seem healthy… seriously what app is that profile from :ladyhaha:

This image was leaked years ago and it's never really been confirmed to be true. Not sure why it's resurfacing again tho making all these drag race sjw's pop out out of nowehre.

In I fly on wings of winter.

ballerios
1 hour ago, Phantomhive said:

This image was leaked years ago and it's never really been confirmed to be true. Not sure why it's resurfacing again tho making all these drag race sjw's pop out out of nowehre.

but is it really him tho .. that's the question 

1 hour ago, lestyoufall said:

YES TO YOU!

2 hours ago, TheOriginalOne said:

sdntrerr.png

NOT THIS lol

spasticdoll

omg i heard rachel dolezal was gonna be her michelle visage 😍😍😍

xoxo go piss girl

Archived