Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Dua: "The “Future Nostalgia” era is not over yet!"

noa234

Featured Posts

Starmie25

I really do give Dua and the team major props on the music longevity, but it sucks knowing how she was pretty ignorant towards the pandemic rules last year. 

"Levitating" 👌

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustTea
1 hour ago, Dulo Peep said:

let's leave the mysoginy in 2020 kween

Misogyny, umm.... more like discretion. Everyone else had more clothing compared to her.

arrested development nod GIF

58 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Gaga literally performed in seashell bikini and a thong. Stop shaming women because of how they dress. So embarrassing!

Grammys =/= VMAs, there's a huge difference to begin with. :awkney: More clothing would have been more discreet, same goes to men if they performed only in briefs. Talking about embarrassing...:billie:

Regina George
Just now, JustTea said:

Misogyny, umm.... more like discretion. Everyone else had more clothing compared to her.

arrested development nod GIF

Grammys =/= VMAs, there's a huge difference to begin with. :awkney: More clothing would have been more discreet, same goes to men if they performed only in briefs. Talking about embarrassing...:billie:

Oh wow.. Misogyny really jumped out. Judging women by what they’re wearing. New low for GGD. 

JustTea
3 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Oh wow.. Misogyny really jumped out. Judging women by what they’re wearing. New low for GGD. 

More like what they aren't wearing... :billie:

Adelita
14 hours ago, Dulo Peep said:

i know she is the type of artist that will set trends instead of following them

:lmao:

Adelita
1 minute ago, Dulo Peep said:

What is so funny Adelita? 

This:

14 hours ago, Dulo Peep said:

JustTea
7 hours ago, SummerBoy223 said:

Radio stations do weekly survey based on songs that they play, they reveal the scores on Friday. It basically shows the songs that listeners prefer, from the most preferred to the least preferred. Levitating was the last one on the list for several weeks. Radio still  kept on playing it, which is very weird. They dropped Rain On Me and Stupid Love once the callout scores came out. 

Payola at its finest (it's been confirmed). :lana: Sad but true. :smh:

JustTea
2 hours ago, Dulo Peep said:

1 hour ago, Regina George said:

Btw. Since when has disliking an inappropriate outfit been misogyny? It was obviously chosen to get attention of str8s, while being boring af.

Regina George
15 minutes ago, JustTea said:

Btw. Since when has disliking an inappropriate outfit been misogyny? It was obviously chosen to get attention of str8s, while being boring af.

GAga is literally wearing seashells on your avi. Please just stfu. 

Tinnitus15
4 hours ago, Adelita said:

This:

18 hours ago, Dulo Peep said:

:triggered:

Tinnitus15

Whewwww all the cupcakes saying we should be good to Gaga,meanwhile yall dragging Dua for everything!!Pathetic 

Adelita

A long era is a good thing and should continue to be done by artists, but what Dua and Weeknd are doing has turned into despair. :awkney:

JustTea
12 hours ago, Regina George said:

GAga is literally wearing seashells on your avi. Please just stfu. 

And? It's from a music video and it ain't a basic ass bikini. +You completely ignored my point: Gaga (nor others) haven't performed in such outfit at Grammys, which is arguably the classiest event after Oscars. Maybe you should accept the facts and critizism towards your fave. Imagine if that was Gaga... :awkney:

Archived