Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

New Trailer for Disney’s Cruella (2021)

Madam Margolyes

Featured Posts

CautiousLurker

I want to be on board with this, I really do, but she ends up trying to skin puppies - that's just not the faux empowerment tale I want to see ever... if she skinned people, it would be fine, but PUPPIES? No :crossed:

Taylucifer

always has me until, I am woman, hear me roar. Could they not have thought of anything better:bear:

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

bionic

Every line of dialogue here is so edgy and cringe-inducing, its like they pulled it from a 13 year old goth's diary

buy bionic

RAMROD

Personally I like it. I will be watching :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Reality

This movie is basically telling me that Emma Stone would’ve been a good Harley Quinn. 

🃏🖤👹

Shipper

I think I'm mixing up the storylines for Cruella from 101 Dalmatians and the boss from Devil wears Prada.

Yes I know both were played by Meryl Streep but still I forgot she wanted to skin dalmatians. 

:mark:

Knowing the culture today, they will cancel her for what she will do in the future. 

:billie:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

devilrhino

I wish they would have focused more on a classy, older villainess appeal like the Glen Close version... the punk emphasis is coming across as cringey and like a try-hard appeal to edgy kids.... :saladga:

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, devilrhino said:

I wish they would have focused more on a classy, older villainess appeal like the Glen Close version... the punk emphasis is coming across as cringey and like a try-hard appeal to edgy kids.... :saladga:

This a prequel about a teenager/young Cruella who are stepping up the ladder to the Cruella we know from being a poor wannabe, so course the energy and fashion goes along with that. How hard is it to understand the story by now?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Regina George
9 hours ago, CautiousLurker said:

I want to be on board with this, I really do, but she ends up trying to skin puppies - that's just not the faux empowerment tale I want to see ever... if she skinned people, it would be fine, but PUPPIES? No :crossed:

I hope you’re kidding.. This is a fictional movie sis 

Regina George

Anyways.. This looks amazing and I am so here for it! Doesn’t look like a children’s movie. 

Regina George
48 minutes ago, Shipper said:

I think I'm mixing up the storylines for Cruella from 101 Dalmatians and the boss from Devil wears Prada.

Yes I know both were played by Meryl Streep but still I forgot she wanted to skin dalmatians. 

:mark:

Knowing the culture today, they will cancel her for what she will do in the future. 

:billie:

Meryl Streep never played Cruella tho.. 

Archived