Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Telephone Video hits 400 M views!

Lazzarus

Featured Posts

Lazzarus

Just as we were blessed with another Grammy for Best collab, let's go back and celebrate OG female collaboration of the past decade, coz Telephone ft Beyonce just hit 400 million views on YouTube, after being published exactly 11 years ago on this day :air: 

The video becomes Gaga's sixth video to pass this amazing number on YouTube! Let's rejoice today guys!  :heart:

Hopefully we get that long awaited continuation some day, maybe on LG7 :triggered:

bionic

Its sad Gaga doesn't like this video because it is pure pop perfection :vegas: 

To be continued...

buy bionic

Bonkers

I'll never forgive Lady Gaga for releasing two versions of this video and thereby splitting the views.

:saladga:

Fortunately, she has brought other blessings into my life so I can graciously deal with this minor blemish on her record. 

:vegas:

Spoiler

:enigma:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

PunkTheFunk

Everything is lining up today :giveup: C3C announcement is coming any second now :giveup:

Lucas

Do y'all remember that it used to be her 2nd most viewed after Bad Romance? Too bad they splitted the views with the other version until it reached 100M

Lazzarus
1 hour ago, ThisGuyTony said:

It’s about time. Her videos deserve 3X the views they currently have... :applause:

they are slowly getting where they belong, pop royalty :pawsup:

57 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Everything is lining up today :giveup: C3C announcement is coming any second now :giveup:

oh yeah, what a day already, just wait for the new photos from the set :nooo:

41 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Do y'all remember that it used to be her 2nd most viewed after Bad Romance? Too bad they splitted the views with the other version until it reached 100M

those were the days :diane:

Rahrahbitchson
40 minutes ago, julz said:

I see you Telephone (dont be envious of ROM's win :teehee:)

She wants attention because of ROM win but its what she deserves for not delivering II part yet 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Sister

Most FUN video to watch ever and forever.:legend:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Lazzarus
8 hours ago, Sister said:

Most FUN video to watch ever and forever.:legend:

just add Paparazzi there and you get the best duo :vegas:

SevenWonder

I mentioned this on another thread a few weeks ago, but it is so strange to me that her YT views in vids like Telephone, Just Dance, BTW, Paparazzi, TEoG, and Y&I are so low compared to similarly huge hits by Katy, Bey, and Adele during that same time period. Gaga was bigger or as big for sure but her views wouldn't indicate it. 

Anyway, love this video. It's still fun to watch all these years later!

Archived