Lumiere

Featured Posts

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River
17 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

da7dns-2-70.jpg

Perhaps you were looking like Avatar stan.

It’s was my first time at WDW, I even stanned the toilets :toofunny:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Economy
2 hours ago, Cookie Woman said:

It's just colonizing. It's happened repeatedly across human history.

Yes but in a more futuristic way outside earth at a different point in our development

I dont find it quite the same thing even if the general principal is the same hence why i find it interesting. Im also fully aware its happened repeatedly hence why im saying its a realistic depiction of what we would do

Yall dont have to criticize and point out the obvious about colonism just to act woke :neyde:

hieronymus
1 hour ago, Economy said:

Yes but in a more futuristic way outside earth at a different point in our development

I dont find it quite the same thing even if the general principal is the same hence why i find it interesting. Im also fully aware its happened repeatedly hence why im saying its a realistic depiction of what we would do

Yall dont have to criticize and point out the obvious about colonism just to act woke :neyde:

Good lord. Lose the butthurt, cool kid attitude. 

6 hours ago, gypsy101 said:

The Endgame Monster

why should he choke lol what did he do wrong?

The wrestler "Lita" had a guest spot on the season finale od his Dark Angel show. While doing a run-through of one of her moves she had done thousands of times... she was dropped on her head and her neck was broken. She couldn't stand up and her hand was near paralysed and he told her to go get a massage or something which actually could have irreparably injured her and ended her career.

He never thanked her or asked about her wellbeing despite breaking her neck on HIS watch.

She made a full recovery after surgery and has since said that the checkups she has on the steel screws in her neck are very positive, noting that her neck is superstrong now.

But personally, for someone of James Camerons status and experience to not care about the wellbeing of an actor after an on-set accident says alot about him as a person.

Economy
45 minutes ago, Cookie Woman said:

Good lord. Lose the butthurt, cool kid attitude. 

Ur the one who criticized me first so u chill

Archived