💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Avatar reclaims highest-grossing movie record

Lumiere

Featured Posts

Lumiere

Avatar passes Avengers: Endgame to retake box office crown after China re-release.

https://www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2021/3/13/22323973/avatar-avengers-endgame-box-office-top-china-re-release-disney

"Avatar has once again retaken its crown as the most lucrative movie of all time, with James Cameron’s 2009 film reaching a new all-time box office high to beat out 2019’s Avengers: Endgame, which took the top spot with its $2.7902 billion take that year. But thanks to a re-release of Avatar in China, Deadline reports that Avatar has already grossed enough to push its box office total to $2.798 billion, which edges out Earth’s Mightiest Heroes once again for largest worldwide total."

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy

I always found the movie fascinating because its a very very realistic depiction of how humans would treat and exploit an alien race less advanced than us that has something we wanted :madge:

Regina George

As it should.. Avatar changed the game forever and deserves this. 

funkyhaus
8 minutes ago, Economy said:

I always found the movie fascinating because its a very very realistic depiction of how humans would treat abd exploit an alien race less advanced than us that has something we wanted :madge:

We already basically did that to animals and nature :madge:

fede ARTPOP

Love Avatar...but how many millionsnis that?? 😲

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Reality
3 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

And yet... we still don't have a sequel :selena:

They're making like 4 or 5 sequels, I'm pretty sure :giveup: 

🖤👹

River

And here I am, still need to watch it :emma:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Agunimon

Still haven’t watched it. I boycotted it on principle as a Avatar the Last Airbender stan as a child. Maybe it’s time. :vegas:

Magic Mike

I hate Avatar, such a boring film. Argh. 

Unlike Titanic, which I regarded as a child as the best movie of the entire universe. I even thought it was Leonardo DaVinci who played in it.

Archived