Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Wildest Dreams (Taylor's Version) snippet in new "Spirit" trailer

IllusionLover

Featured Posts

Pop Music
1 minute ago, IllusionLover said:

Does this mean 1989 is coming next???

I could be wrong but the rumor is that all the 5 albums she can rerecord at this point will be released this year but I could easily be wrong 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

BUtterfield 8

Am I like the only one that hasn’t heard the differences in her new versions :enigma:

robbiemalik

I would love some unreleased 1989 songs from the vault like what she’s doing with Fearless:giveup: 

Flawless
48 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Am I like the only one that hasn’t heard the differences in her new versions :enigma:

that's the goal I think

the scars on my mind are on replay.

47 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

The production is slighly different and her voice ofc it’s deeper i like it more in her new version

Jose P
53 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

The point isn’t for them to sound different

BUtterfield 8
1 minute ago, Jose P said:

The point isn’t for them to sound different

I thought it was :enigma:

Agunimon
6 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

?
The point is to own her music.

HIM820
9 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

No the point is so scooter can’t make any money licensing the songs to movies and commercials, hence why she is thanking movies that have chosen her new version over the older ones. The biggest difference I noticed with Love Story is her voice, which is older and more mature (sounds better) and she has less of a country twang where she will fully sound out certain syllables in the lyrics. The production is super similar and if anything is just mixed better for current audio qualities in headphone and speakers. I’m thinking that 1989 and reputation will sound super similar since they were made recently. 

Thomas P
23 minutes ago, The Shallow said:

1989 coming June 4th!

6/4/21 = 6+4+2+1 = 13 :firega:

The fact that this is probably true :selena:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

PopEmergency
1 hour ago, HIM820 said:

No the point is so scooter can’t make any money licensing the songs to movies and commercials, hence why she is thanking movies that have chosen her new version over the older ones. The biggest difference I noticed with Love Story is her voice, which is older and more mature (sounds better) and she has less of a country twang where she will fully sound out certain syllables in the lyrics. The production is super similar and if anything is just mixed better for current audio qualities in headphone and speakers. I’m thinking that 1989 and reputation will sound super similar since they were made recently. 

scooter sold the masters again in november 2020

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-54969396

the buyers approached taylor and asked if she wanted to buy it back from them if i remember correctly but she said F U 

HIM820
15 minutes ago, PopEmergency said:

scooter sold the masters again in november 2020

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-54969396

the buyers approached taylor and asked if she wanted to buy it back from them if i remember correctly but she said F U 

Oh I forgot! Okay yes, technically now the Shamrock firm will be screwed. I wonder if he sold them so quickly to get the pay day in case they decreased in value? It was reported the same month she was allowed to begin re-recording per her contract...

Archived