celeb

Patrizia Reggiani fumes at Gaga; "she didn't have sensitivity to meet me"

Bambino

Featured Posts

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cookie Tookie

And how exactly would that help anything? It’s not like Gaga will suddenly have the authority or power to change the storyline. She’s given a script, and it’s her job to portray the character as it’s written. Plus, Gaga owes that woman absolutely nothing. 

HIM820
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

I'll be very honest, that's a dumb decision to play such a complex role (expecially someone who is still alive and ready to help making the role even deeper) and refuse any meeting.

Ok she's a murderer and horrible woman blablabla. But Lady Gaga accepted to play her so I don't see any problem in any meeting to make some depth to her character.

A lot of amazing actors are preparing a lot their roles (some heavy field researches, meetings and so on).

There are lots of actors and actresses who refuse to meet someone they’re playing so it won’t hinder their performance. Gaga is playing Ridley Scott’s version of events and their combined interpretation of them, not supposed to be taken as the way things actually happened or 100% fact. 

PunkTheFunk

I agree, Gaga could have had a cute little brunch with Patrizia, a MURDERER.

LaLa

In all the interviews and things I've read, Patrizia has never show any remorse or taken any responsibility for her actions. She just comes across as angry and bitter that she isn't rich anymore. I really don't have any sympathy for her. 

Plus something I've been thinking about: Gaga very recently had a close friend shot and nearly killed. I wonder how (if at all?) that's changed her perspective on things? Like knowing someone hired a hitman is one thing, but really considering how Maurizio was shot multiple times, the doorman of the building was also shot and hurt, how everyone around them must have felt... Now Gaga has a close degree of experience with gun violence right before she starts filming this story, it's all very interesting to me. I wonder if she'll ever talk about that, I'd guess maybe not.

LittleMonster20

She’s acting weird surrounding Gaga playing her. At first she was offended because she had a big nose ... :ladyhaha: then later she was fine with it and praised her for being very talented and now suddenly she’s pissed over Gaga not meeting up with her? Strange.

Jill
18 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I'll be very honest, that's a dumb decision to play such a complex role (expecially someone who is still alive and ready to help making the role even deeper) and refuse any meeting.

Ok she's a murderer and horrible woman blablabla. But Lady Gaga accepted to play her so I don't see any problem in any meeting to make some depth to her character.

A lot of amazing actors are preparing a lot their roles (some heavy field researches, meetings and so on).

Every actor has their own methods though.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Cavadour

Cazzo la Madonna, Patrizia...

Gaga is working right now, ffs !

Besides, there's no reason she has to be handed to you on a plate, or what ?

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

nodandsmile

if they had bars in between them maybe...

her despicable self can stay away 👋  

Mother of Puppies

Patrizia Reggiani talking about sensitivity. :ladyhaha:

She obviously doesn't know Gaga and how kind, sensitive and empathetic she is.

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

thefamebitch

Why should she give respect to her...?  Like what about her character deserves respect, as if shes a saint. Plus we were in a PANDEMIC?  Sounds like a narcissist.  

nodandsmile
38 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

it's really not necessary for them to meet, her life's pretty well documented since she lived it out and loud

actually some great performers don't meet those that they portray on films (especially when those public figures are already dead!)... so Idk where the "it's dumb" comment comes from since she can slay it anyway!

btw her motives aren't really hard to figure out... like she said it herself "It's better to have money than not to have..." that literally summarizes her as an individual 

live in luxury no matter what it takes, or relationships you break!!!

Runway

I find this woman to be quite fascinating. How in the end she still won, she is rich and will be immortalized in film with Lady Gaga playing her. The fact she is so out of touch with reality that she thinks all of that is still not enough, like she deserves MORE. She’s a text book narcissist  

JazzGa

My guess is that Gaga doesn't want to "glorify violence" by helping the real Patrizia get more clout and fame

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived