news

Official ENIGMA merch on Amazon

Stupid Oreo

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
numb the flame

I heard the other merch on amazon didn't have the LG branding on the inside of the neck and the quality was worse than the already subpar quality from Gaga's official merch stores. 

Stupid Oreo
5 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

I heard the other merch on amazon didn't have the LG branding on the inside of the neck and the quality was worse than the already subpar quality from Gaga's official merch stores. 

They are licensed by Bravado, maybe that’s why

But they have the lightsticks etc

pachinko
4 minutes ago, weed said:

I hate spending my money lmaoaoao but I want it

Spend it on me, i am quality. :ally:

weed
1 minute ago, pachinko said:

Spend it on me, i am quality. :ally:

maxresdefault.jpg

Daenerys

And it’s soooo much cheaper! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

MadreMonster
20 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

Yes I ordered like $500 worth of stuff (different sizes) and it was horrendous quality. Like Walmart quality :messga:

I returned it all.

bionic
4 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

And it’s soooo much cheaper! 

Is it knock off?

buy bionic

JazzGa

The way they photoshopped the logo on so lazily that they didn't even bother putting it underneath the hoodie strings :air: 

51JW7NDSlaL._AC_UX569_.jpg

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

numb the flame
11 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

The way they photoshopped the logo on so lazily that they didn't even bother putting it underneath the hoodie strings :air: 

51JW7NDSlaL._AC_UX569_.jpg

I find a lot of artists official stores do stuff like this too, it's literally just a quick "here's what your product may or may not look like when it arrives six months after you ordered it xoxo"

Papergangstuh

Some stuff on this store looks bootleg in real life. Some of it looks legit tho so just be aware.

Daenerys
57 minutes ago, bionic said:

Is it knock off?

I would assume so, unless they REALLY wanna get rid of stock they have left everything is Half the price of what was sold on her official site and in the Haus of Gaga museum

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Archived